+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: House

Quote Originally Posted by workn2hard2day;3029148;
    I watched an episode of House when it first aired (& tried again), didnt like it - something about him. Anyways, I was at someone house and they turned on the show, I didn't want to be rude so I watched it. After that episode I will try tuning in next season.
    This is a DO NOT MISS show for me. It may take a few episodes to get into it, but once you do, you will love it.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3029578;
    I love House. I wish he was MY doctor.

I thought it was touching how Cuddy was curled up in the chair next to his bed holding his hand. Think there will be romance between them next season?
    Or is she actually a friend and not just his boss? Maybe a closer bond in friendship with Cuddy as House and Wilson struggle with their friendship after Ambers death???
    I'd take him as my doctor, too.

I always thought Wilson would end up with Cuddy (with House as their erstwhile "son"). Wasn't that hinted at a while back? I could see House spending more time with Cuddy if his and Wilson's relationship remains on the rocks next year. But I don't want the two to end up together romantically.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

I hope that House and Cuddy don't end up together. The sexual tension between them does so much to make the show. The longer they keep the "will they or won't they" dance going between them, the better. Cheers and Moonlighting are just two examples of shows that demonstrate what happens when you give in to that sexual tension -- it can ruin the show!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I don't see how Cuddy can end up with Wilson given the sexual tension she has with House....

CCL

^ I just don't see any sexual tension between Cuddy and House. But that's me.

I see House attracted to Cuddy, but not vice versa. I think she is sympathetic of House, respectful of his gifted (and lucky) analysis, and at times in awe of him; definitely annoyed by him

I hope they never hook House up with anyone, well maybe after he has actually grown more emotionally ... but that is a long ways away.

I see them just as that kind of friend. I have friends were just challenge each other constantly but when push comes to shove we're really close.

I hope House does more clinic hours next season. He's always hilarious treating the idiot patients.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I watched the House re-run Monday night, and the second I saw CTB I was sad. Sad because they killed her off, and I won't get to see her again. I loved her character.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3141979;
    I watched the House re-run Monday night, and the second I saw CTB I was sad. Sad because they killed her off, and I won't get to see her again. I loved her character.
    Me too, Uncle David. She was better than the chosen three interns combined. I'm glad they brought her back for a bit (after she was let go from House's team), I just wish it was for longer.

+ Reply to Thread