+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

CCL

Re: House

I wish they would get rid of 13. But even if she did leave House's team (I don't think she would die of Huntington's now, for reasons the others have mentioned) I don't think that would signal the end of the show. She's not that important.
    Reasons I'm unhappy that Amber was killed off:
    1) I like Amber (refusing to use the past tense).
    2) I much prefer her to House's new team, particularly 13. Taub is okay and I can handle Kutner but mostly because I like Kal Penn, the actor who plays him - his character is a bit of a cipher and I don't think he adds anything to the show. If I couldn't have Amber on House's team, I still liked having her around in some other capacity.
    3) It was nice to have Wilson happy for once, particularly after all his failed marriages.
    4) I liked the prickly relationship Amber and House had (fighting over access to House etc).
    5) Even though her death was clearly an accident (and they took great pains to show that there was nothing House could have done to save her), it still will irrevocably change the House-Wilson relationship. House will blame himself and Wilson will blame him, too. I don't want endless awkward scenes between the two, or Wilson avoiding House.

I'm still hoping it's some sort of hallucination/dream sequence.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Wonderful, wonderful episode last night. I bawled like a baby too. I loved seeing the softer, emotional side of House
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

That was the best episode yet. I was sniffling too, and never even cared for Amber's character before this episode. The acting just was superb all around.

But poor Wilson. He's already a mess, this is just going to send him off the deep end. I hope he and House can work through it.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I loved this episode also. I really hated her character too. I started to think ok when she was with Wilson and it was funny him dating a woman version of House. But it was so sad and I felt bad for everyone. (House Amber and Wilson.) Next season should be great. I am interested in seeing what happens... Cause I don't think Amber's death should really fall on one person. She got on the bu and didn't have too. (She did it for Wilson.) He told her to find Wilson and send him. House was drunk...House is the one Wilson wanted to save her and when they found out it couldn't be I mean... just her Time. Poor Wilson. I am sure he should mourn a bit and I guess be a bit upset...but not too much.

What about 13... Coming back? Cameron and Chase get married? Cutty and House hooking up? She really does like him and wants a baby... so come on already...that would be funny to see a bit of tension there.
    Namway

I was rather touched that House called Wilson his best friend.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I know. It was nice... and I think that is why I hope they don't let Wilson drag his grief or madness with House out too long. They keep each other balanced... With House as much of a trouble maker as he is I don't think it would be too fun to watch a quarrel for too long with them.
    Namway

House has always been the kind of person who would insist to everyone that he doesn't need friends. That he doesn't need anyone for that matter. He prefers to be alone and bitter for some reason but Wilson does something for him that no one else can. Wilson makes him see that he really doesn't want to be a lonely bitter man the rest of his life. That he really does need friends. I still have my House script saved on my computer but have no idea where to send it. Oh, well. Will someone explain something to me? I started watching the 2nd season so I've always been a bit lost on something. Did House and Cameron have a thing at some point in the 1st season? What happened?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

House and Cameron went on a few dates. I don't recall who decided it was a bad idea but I think it may have been House.

Watching Cuddy in the chair holding House's hand made me break down. It reminded me of the last night I spent with my mom. It was so touching.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Did it make anyone else angry that Wilson wanted House to put his life at risk to save Amber? How deeply in love could the two of them be after only a few months? He and House have been bffs for how long? Stupid Wilson.. I lost a lot of respect for him for that. Did anyone else notice that when they turned Amber over even in her frozen, half-dead state, she totally helped roll over? lol And did they address why she had no friends or family there with her in the end? Were they all too far away to make it in time? Did she just have no friends or family?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

I thought that this was one of the most well-done episodes, but it still didn't make me cry . . .
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread