+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 211 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2106
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

Re: House

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3001027;
    Ummm -- nerdy, socially challenged men?
    My sister is very fond of the stone amber, and frequently buys/looks for pieces at art fairs. I could just see her asking if they have any interesting resin pieces.

I said AMBER outloud, too.

I didn't care for that episode, but the last 5 minutes almost made the first 55 worth it.

I can't wait for the finale. You just never know if their bus trip together was innocent or not.
    SciFi, Fantasy, & Horror @ The Sanctuary

What a beautifully done episode! I sobbed like a baby. Very well put together. The acting on all fronts was superb and I don't think I would've changed a single thing. This is the first time I ever saw House's sensitive side. Excellent Excellent episode. Robert Sean Leonard is brilliant! I was very impressed by all of it. I now see why they are keeping the original team members even though they're not "under" House anymore. There is always going to be something that will need the expertise of each member (Chase, Cameron and Foreman). All in all, very very moving and as I said, beautifully done. Great Job writers!!!!!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

MRD

I agree completely Nilesgirl.

I was sobbing so hard I keep having to pause the show. And then when 13 got the postive, I started all over again. And to think I never liked Amber or 13 until tonight.

I just hope this doesn't change House and Wilson's relationship, although I'm sure it will. Poor Wilson.

And I would not want to be woken up. I told my family that. Do NOT wake me up to tell me I'm dying.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    And I would not want to be woken up. I told my family that. Do NOT wake me up to tell me I'm dying.
    I totally agree. I wouldn't want to be woken up either. Don't wake me up just to make me go through the pain of having to say good-bye to everyone I love. I have to google Huntington's because I'm not 100% sure what it is exactly.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

CCL

I am not happy with them killing Amber.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Okay. I now sort of know what Huntington's is. If 13 has this, then it looks like they're setting up her demise as well. There's no cure and according to the site I checked, it's almost always fatal. Are the writers planning on ending the show soon or something? It seems like they're setting us up for a definite end to the series.

missing katarzyna. SpectralRaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3009014;
    Okay. I now sort of know what Huntington's is. If 13 has this, then it looks like they're setting up her demise as well. There's no cure and according to the site I checked, it's almost always fatal. Are the writers planning on ending the show soon or something? It seems like they're setting us up for a definite end to the series.
    False positive, maybe?
    why can't any of my antm favorites ever win?!

I think Huntington's is the one with a later onset (like 40s and 50s).
    That's how it gets carried on, the person doesn't know they have it until after they've had kids.
    Last edited by Claritin; 05-20-2008 at 01:29 AM. Reason: wording
    shut up, tyty.

MRD

Folk Singer Woody Guthrie had Huntington's. He lived with the symptoms for almost 20 years. His mother had it and 2 of his children died of it at age 41. He lived to be 55.
    But it does seem to be a disease that most don't develop until middle age.

They could get rid of 13. I've never liked her, but I felt sorry for her last night. But Kutner and Taub have REALLY grown on me. I really like both of them.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread