+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

Re: House

I cried the moment she kept asking what is my necklace made of.... I knew it and I teared up immediately.... I said outloud, AMBER!! OMG AMBER! Now I just want to know what the heck they were actually doing together!
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;2991710;
    Some of the patients were taken to a different hospital and that is why they had just the files on them...
    Yes, two hospitals (8 patients were elsewhere). And she was a Jane Doe because during the accident her purse went flying through the air into the stairwell of the bus entrance (weird things you notice).
    Buglover, I was yelling AMBER also! Who says "resin"????

It was a weird episode. I was lost & didn't really care what was going on, until the last 5 minutes. I hope Amber doesn't die, that would really suck for Wilson. He seems so happy with her. Of course, I also hope she wasn't sleeping with House. Although she does seem to always want to be around House & Wilson.

I can't believe that I didn't put 2 and 2 together until 5 minutes before the end to realize that it was Amber that was hurt. This is going to be a total 180 for Wilson if she does not make it. Although, why Amber and House were together in the first place remains a mystery to me.

I'm holding hope that House asked Amber to have a drink with him and he gave her the green light to be with Wilson and make him happy. I can dream right??!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

CCL

It might have been totally innocent. She could have been taking the bus after work and he was taking the bus from the bar. The bar he went to probably wasn't that far from the hospital so it could have been on the same bus route. I think it was innocent, anyhow; I would hope that House wasn't making a play for Amber (I really don't see that happening, anyhow).
    I thought it was an interesting episode. I didn't think it was Amber until right near the end so that was a total surprise. Hopefully she'll make it out okay.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

It was a weird episode, but I kept thinking it was weird he was seeing Amber all the time and that it must mean more than House just bugging Wilson or something like that.

I'm hoping there's more to this!

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2993734;
    It might have been totally innocent. She could have been taking the bus after work and he was taking the bus from the bar. The bar he went to probably wasn't that far from the hospital so it could have been on the same bus route. I think it was innocent, anyhow; I would hope that House wasn't making a play for Amber (I really don't see that happening, anyhow).
    I thought it was an interesting episode. I didn't think it was Amber until right near the end so that was a total surprise. Hopefully she'll make it out okay.
    I think it was innocent as well. My mind conjured up that she happened to see House at the bar really drunk, and decided to make sure he got home safely on the bus - but your idea works better I think. I can't imagine Amber even slightly romantically interested in House.

With all of us yelling AMBER at the screen, you'd think he would have heard.... resin who says that!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3000914;
    . . . With all of us yelling AMBER at the screen, you'd think he would have heard.... resin who says that!
    Ummm -- nerdy, socially challenged men?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I like to think she was helping House get home...for Wilson's sake, of course since they are friends. He kept noticing that the woman shouldn't have been on the bus with her "$400 shoes" before he realized it was Amber. Personaly I don't think Amber is a "ride the bus to work" kinda gal. I think she was on the bus with House, but I don't think it was romantic (although they did already plant the seed of doubt for Wilson with him thinking House has feelings for Amber--nicely played!)

+ Reply to Thread