+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 211 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: House

I just never knew that Cameron or Wilson used to be married. And Wilson was married twice.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    Thanks nilesgirl and ozjod!

I wasn't able to catch Bones or House Tuesday, so thanks so much for the updates!

In regards to going to the meeting and stealing a peek at files, he wouldn't be the House we all know and love if her weren't doing something evil!
    lol thats the truth. i missed it too, is house not over her?

Recap for 11/22: It starts with Wilson giving House the 3rd degree about stealing Tracy's file from the Therapist's office. They go outside where they are greeted by a young man with HIV who is demanding that House treat him. They get into an argument and House pushes the patient lightly with his cane sending the patient into anaphelactic (sp?) shock. They now all have to scramble to find out exactly what is wrong with this kid. His immune system is getting better but he is getting sicker. Cameron and gang discover that this kid was using Meth but can't find any in his house. While she is talking to him, he starts coughing up blood and accidently coughs blood on Cameron (it hit her eye). She is immediately given antibiotics and told that she will be tested for HIV every so often. Later, the kid offers her some of the drugs. It'll take the edge off. Cameron stupidly takes it. Later, Chase shows up at her place to ask her out for drinks and she is already high and begins seducing Chase. They sleep together! (Didn't see that coming). House uses what he learned in Tracy's file to get back into her life. He discovers that there is a rat in her house so he offers to kill it (Just another excuse to hang out at her house while her husband is at rehab and therapy). Turns out the rat has some kind of infection because of 2nd hand smoke. Tracy's been smoking. The kid gets even worse and he asks Cameron to apologize to his dad if he dies. They revive him and House and Cameron find out from the patient's father that he blames the son for the mom's death. Turns out that the mom needed a kidney transplant and the son gave her his. Of course because of the HIV, we know what happened. They all think that these masses around the kid's heart is actually cancer. But before Foreman can schedule the biopsy, House discovers (through the father's symptoms) that the kid doesn't have cancer. He has a parasite. So does the father which was masking itself as sorosis. They treat both and all is well. Tracy finds out that House read her file and kicks him out. Chase tells Cameron that what happened shouldn't happen again. He also admits to her, though, that it didn't suck. LOL I think they will hook up again.
    I think I got everything.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Thanks nilesgirl! I fell asleep again! Looked like I missed a really good one, in terms of the medical team. I can't believe that Chase slept w/ Cameron especially if she might have contracted AIDS! What an idiot!

I definitely didn't see cameron and chase sleeping together!!! completely unexpected!!! can't wait till next ep, house is accused of making a mistake that lead to the death of a patient!!!

I wasn't sure if Cameron ended up taking the drugs or not. I assumed it, but thanks for the recap!

man house is in for it, can't wait to see what happens.

I'm watching a rerun of House. (The one with the sick nun). I never knew Chase went to Seminary School. Hmmm. Interesting. I loved House's remark to the nun about sick nun's skunk tatoo: "Maybe it's the holy skunk of Joseph" (I can't remember his exact words but it was funny.

lol I like that skunk line too. I missed this episode when it first aired. It was good.
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

I don't know if anyone's posted this already but where exactly is House supposed to take place (city)?

+ Reply to Thread