+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alex Taylor

Alex Taylor

According to nbc.com
    The newest, and only female, firefighter at FDNY, Taylor used to be a paramedic. Taylor is a tough woman who can easily hang with her male squad; however, she once sued a firefighter on her old squad for sexual harassment. She also briefly dated fellow paramedic, Bobby, until he was killed in the line of duty. She now dates NYPD officer Ty Davis, Jr. After September 11th,
    Taylor switched back to being a paramedic, which she is not handling well. She lost her father, a former fire chief, in the September 11th attacks.
    What isn't she handling well? Being a paramedic? September 11th? Her father carking it? Could you please be a bit more vauge, NBC?

LG.
    She dated Bobbby, really Ducky is that true, as I sure don't remember it.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yeah she did, not for very long, they kissed at the end of After Hours and were together for a few weeks.

miamomma
    I didn't remember it either. I could have blocked it out since I don't like her character. I can't pinpoint why. That bugs me too. If I don't like somebody I at least would like to know why I don't.

LG.
    you probably didn't like her miamomma for the same reason I probably didn't -- because nobody was good enough for our Bobby, but I'm getting to like her more now.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

She came way before she started dating Bobby.

And hey... I'm good enough for Bobby. Assuming he'll have me (the only reason he wont right now is because he's never met me. and because he's dead.)

LG.
    Ack, poor Alex, blown to pieces. I can't believe that she would really have been conscious after the blast, but I guess that made it very dramatic. Ack, poor Alex.

I think it's physically possible to be conscious after being --- well, blown to bits . . . Your brain and your heart are still functioning, even if they won't be within five seconds or less.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

Well, her spinal cord was still intact. It was just... from the waist down. She could have still been alive.

LG.
    God, what a horrible way to die. To know that you're going to die . . . and just wait for it to happen.

ACK *is having nightmares wide awake* Alex' poor mom, ack.

+ Reply to Thread