+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: James Marsters (Spike on Buffy and Angel) Fans

James Marsters (Spike on Buffy and Angel) Fans

Ths is probably old news for most of you, but it made me yell "yahoo" outloud.

I just read that he'll be guest starring in an episode of WB's "The Mountain" on November 3rd!!!

Having never watched this show before, I'll clearly be glued to the set that night. If he comes back, I'll be there, too!

I love watching James Marsters occasionally on Buffy, so I will be SURE to watch this episode of "The Mountain". I have never watched this show before, but I will watch it now since this one, only one , has him starring in it. Thank you for informing me of that cadcmmngs.

Thank you! I adore him.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I ADORE James Marsters like I said earlier, but I have only seen Buffy a few times. From what I have seen, he is cute! When I do watch Buffy, I do enjoy it, and I think he is one of the best-played characters!

Another site is saying James may be on for more then one episode. Here's to hoping!!

New Air Date

Looks like this episode has been postponed. It's now airing on November 21st....

I can't wait (anything to catch James Marsters on my screen again...besides Buffy repeats, of course...).

Quote Originally Posted by cadcmmngs
    Looks like this episode has been postponed. It's now airing on November 21st....

I can't wait (anything to catch James Marsters on my screen again...besides Buffy repeats, of course...).
    I agree, thank God for Buffy re-runs! Reminds me how out-right sexy he is!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly
    I agree, thank God for Buffy re-runs! Reminds me how out-right sexy he is!
    You said it, sister! I was watching "Once More With Feeling" last night and was reminded how unique he is. Not conventionally handsome (like Angel) but, for those of us Spike fans, so incredibly sexy. Something about him...maybe it's the bad boy image? I can't wait to see him in something else...acting as someone else (although I'll keep expecting the Spike sneers). And in his real voice..no fake English accent. Can't wait.

What the heck is this show? I have never even heard of "The Mountain". Eh, what do I care? If it's James Marsters, I am so there.

(BTW thanks for sharing the news, cadcmmngs! )
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    What the heck is this show? I have never even heard of "The Mountain". Eh, what do I care? If it's James Marsters, I am so there.

(BTW thanks for sharing the news, cadcmmngs! )

That's what I said when I saw he was returning to tv on "The Mountain." I thought "Whaat? Never heard of it!" But there it was, on the WB line-up. Not a lot of chatter about it, it'll probably get axed before too long. As long as he's on it before that happens! Like you, I am soooo there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast