+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: James Marsters (Spike on Buffy and Angel) Fans

Whaaat? What is this? I hadn't heard about it. Is it on tonight? Or tomorrow night?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

My cable guide shows it as being on tonight (Saturday) at 9 pm...I'll probably check it out.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

It's on tonight (saturday, 9-11) and then repeats sometime in either the middle of the morning or later Sunday/Monday time frame. I'm definitely DVRing it and will watch it later.

I think they are also repeating during the week sometime--the 24th? Not sure exactly when, check you listings, as they say!

Did anyone see this yet though? It was really bad--I mean, I wasn't expecting much for a TV movie, but this was even more amateurish and low-budget than most! I feel bad for James; I was just happy to see the guy working again and I actually thought he was pretty good, but the rest of the cast and the level of production was just dismal. I'd love to punch his agent right in the smacker--James deserves so much better than this.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Man, I tried to watch some but ended up putting in a Netflix instead. I couldn't hang out even for James. Maybe if he'd still had the accent and the platinum blond hair. *pouts* Yes, I'm shallow! And I miss Buffy, Angel, etc.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

If you're that attached to Spike, Hep, don't shatter your beautiful illusion! Stay away from this movie!!!

I loved Spike but am also interested in seeing James outside of this character, but alas haven't seen him in any projects that utilize his fine acting skills as well as BtVS or even Angel.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I watched about 10 minutes of it. I liked him (always) but Margo Kidder had me laughing. I'll watch it later. In bits and pieces. It's fun seeing him out of character. I really missed the spiked, peroxide hair. I wanted a few snarls. I miss the whole Scooby Gang so much! What i wouldn't give for new episodes.

I just read in the March 20th TV Guide that the executives at the WB are considering a TV movie based on the character of Spike. James said he would do it only if it happened in the next few years. He figured he'd be too old after that.

Let's hope it happens.......

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest
    Spike may be my favorite TV character of all time. (I also loved the character Spike from Cowboy Bebop, go figure.)

It hurt a lot to see him go. Then they put him on Angel, only to end that show prematurely. (Not as quick as Firefly, however. Joss, where are ye now?)

I'm not sure I'm up for seeing this actor in another context, as I would feel about an ex-lover. I guess I'm brand-loyal.
    As to where Joss is now, I looked around and see he is directing and writing a movie version of Wonder Woman. It seems like a natural progression from Buffy---there's no word who is going to star.

Quote Originally Posted by Swingsongbird
    I just read in the March 20th TV Guide that the executives at the WB are considering a TV movie based on the character of Spike. James said he would do it only if it happened in the next few years. He figured he'd be too old after that.

Let's hope it happens.......

OH MY GOSH!!!! I can NOT tell you how thrilled that would make me. I'll have to go back to my Spike avatar in hopes of sending positive vibes.

We'll have to inundate WB with "pretty please" messages.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast