+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ty Davis

Ty Davis

According to nbc.com:
    With only a few years on the force, Davis still has a lot to learn about being part of NYPD. Having dropped out of law school to become a cop, Davis is always trying to reassure his mother that he made the right decision. He's currently involved with firefighter Alex Taylor. His partner, veteran John Sullivan, used to work with Davis's father - who was killed in the line of duty. Ty himself was recently shot on duty.
    It sounds like they haven't dropped the Alex and Ty dating thing, because these are updated profiles, and it says they're still dating. Hopefully they won't give up on that.

LG.
    Cool more hot shower scenes and even more embarrassed Carlos ducking for cover.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yay, I'm glad Ty and Alex have gotten together. It's so cute.

I hope they haven't broken up cause they are cute together.

As far as I know they were still together at the season finale; the two-part episode where Ty got shot was rather close to the end of that season, no? Carlos had the honor to relay to Alex what had happened, who was visibly distraught upon learning such, so I'm assuming they're still together at the beginning of this coming season.

LG.
    Maybe someday Ty will even have the guts to tell his Mom that he's dating Alex.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

That's what I mean, Alex seemed pissed about that. Hopefully she won't dump him because of it. There arent many good, hot interracial relationships like the one they have on tv. If any.

Ah yes, good point. Has there been past experience of Ty's mother's racial phobia? Or does Ty have a paranoia that his mother will have the phobia, but she really doesn't? Or do we not know? Have I confused you yet? 0_0 Heh . . . Sowwy if I have.

LG.
    I don't think Ty's mom would necessarily be against a inter-racial relationship as I recall at one point she was sizing up Sully for herself, but who knows.

That's right LG! I forgot. So what the hell is Davis' problem??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast