+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Monte "Doc" Parker

Monte "Doc" Parker

According to nbc.com:
    A veteran FDNY paramedic, "Doc" has been partnered with rookie paramedic, Carlos Nieto. While they often disagree on things, Doc and Carlos are trying to strike a balance that will maintain their top priority: helping people. Doc tends to get personally involved with is patients, which Carlos believes is the wrong thing to do. A widower, Doc was recently engaged to an ER doctor until she got transferred to Chicago. Doc chose to stay in New York, so the two broke up.
    Well, they pretty well got it right on with Doc. Left out the whole "about as interesting as week-old cat poo" part, and why he's paried with Carlos.

LG.
    It wasn't Chicago, it was PHILLY. Geez, that's insane. The crossover with ER and Susan's sister was in Chicago and NYC, but lady ER doc when to Philly.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Oh god, she did too!

Who wrote these? I bet DYLAN the king of incompetent fools could have done a better job!

LG.
    I'm telling you Ducky, we should send our "writing resume" (ie a link to this forum) to NBC because we can do a better job writing about the show, unless they actually want people to like Jimmy.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think we should too. We can even contain our swearing, honest!

+ Reply to Thread