+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Legal

They had me fooled at the end of the show - I thought for sure that Alan was at the hotel with the mayor's wife, not Tara. That was a surprise to me!
    I really am liking this show.

i am SO glad alan is with tara now.
    i just love james spader - extra weight and all. he's just awesome.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    He is kind of sexy! I am loving the way he is playing this role.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I love James Spader. He always plays such intriguing characters...never just mainstream good guys.

Excellent show last night. You just never know what Denny is thinking! Who would've thought his #2 goal in life was to sleep with a one-legged woman! And leave it to Alan to actually know of a beauty in this category to introduce to Denny! The look on Denny's face was priceless - he's in lurrve!

So will Alan actually leave the firm or will Denny convince him to stay?

The Alan and Tara scenes are the main reason I watch Boston Legal. There have been a lot of them lately too! Did anyone else notice though that they never show Alan's chest? Even in their bed scenes, he either has a shirt or sheets over him.
    Irelandy

to FORT, Irelandy!
    Yes, I noticed they never show Alan's chest - I'm assuming it's because he looks like a regular man versus some 6-pack model. I wouldn't mind if they still showed it though! I also like him with Tara, much better than him with Sally.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    He would appear to be a little pudgy and very soft. Even though I think he's sexy, I don't think I'd like to see him without a shirt. Some people just look better in clothes. I think he is one of them!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hey CharlieBug, I'm sorry to be so late with this, but thanks for the great summary of the episode from the other week. I missed reading it until now because actually somebody extremely thoughtful (you know who you are) was kind enough to send me a tape of the show. But now I see you too were so nice to take the time to explain everything I'd missed and I want you to know I really appreciate it. I love FORT folk! Thanks y'all!

Okay, re: Alan's physique, I agree with prhoshay's comments. Better in clothes, definitely.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    So will Alan actually leave the firm or will Denny convince him to stay?
    I don't see Alan Shore leaving... cause he is the show. But I like knowing that the lawyer who hacked Alan off has made it to the top of Alan's sh*t list. Good thing will come from that.

I just knew when Denny mention the thing about the 1 legged woman... we were going to be treated to one. And leave it to Alan Shore to know one personally.

What cracked me up was when Alan went back into court to confront the judge "Raving Lou" with Lou's cranky mother in attendance. When Alan told the judge that even he thought about dumping the old cranky woman out onto the side of the road... and he was only in the car with her for 20 minutes.

I also like the "thing" that Tara and Alan have going on. The "thing" with Sally just looked forced. Now I am waiting for Alan to thaw out that blonde lawyer who hates him... you just know with all that hate she has for him... she is going to end up seeing him without his pants on...

+ Reply to Thread