+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Legal

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    *huge sigh of relief* Thank you, Sher! I thought I was alone in my opinion. (I was expecting to have to dodge tomatoes or something! )

I said the same thing in post #21. You are NOT alone in your opinion! She has a man face.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Okay, now that we're all in agreement....
    It looks like Spader has moved on to the best looking girl in the office now (although I suppose it can be argued that the blonde is the best looking -- whichever, either is prettier than Sally).

Do you think Denny really has the beginning of Alzheimers?

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    Last nights episode was off the f'ing hook.

This show is hilarious.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    When Denny presented his opening I could not stop laughing... that was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    Okay, now that we're all in agreement....
    It looks like Spader has moved on to the best looking girl in the office now (although I suppose it can be argued that the blonde is the best looking -- whichever, either is prettier than Sally).

Do you think Denny really has the beginning of Alzheimers?
    I loved last night's episode. It is my favorite so far.

I hope Denny's peculiar(hysterical ) behavior is due to something other than Alzheimers. It is such a sad disease and that would put a damper on the show's humor for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Catt
    I loved last night's episode. It is my favorite so far.

I hope Denny's peculiar(hysterical ) behavior is due to something other than Alzheimers. It is such a sad disease and that would put a damper on the show's humor for me.
    I hope so, too, Catt. There's really no way to make Alzheimers funny. I think they could do something really funny with flashblacks from LSD taken in his 60's college days times.

FORT Fogey
    I'm too pooped on Sundays to watch this great show or DH, which comes on right before it, as they are first run, so I tape them.

After reading your posts I am going to hurry up and turn on the VCR and catch up on this!

Crap, I missed last night's episode because of Halloween (and I forgot to tape it). Sounds like a good one too. Does anyone know if they do encore airings of Boston Legal? If not, can someone just tell me briefly what I missed? Thanks!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Snowy, I'll try but legalise is not my thing at all so I'll probably really screw this up (plus, if you remember from the DH thread, I am terrible at names). But I'll give it a go and if someone else can please add to what I recap or correct something, by all means, go ahead!

Okay, Alan is macking on Tara now. At first, she was dodging him but by the end of the show, she gave him her panties in a file folder! Sally is all upset to see this going on (she doesn't know about the panties specifically but she thinks they're sleeping together) and the blonde was trying to intervene for Sally's sake and have a talk with Tara about how hard this is on Sally to see this going on in the office. Of course, Alan walks in and interrupts and throws his own two cents in there (which are quite cocky and funny). This makes blondie upset and she walks away, embarrassed about meddling. Anyway, Alan and Tara were working on a case for a hypochondriac against a doctor, and they won their case.

Blondie is trying her hand at criminal court, and the big shot (not Denny,the other older guy) is telling her she doesn't have the personality for it. She's working on this case with Sally where this kid kills a bully who beat him up four years earlier - he kills him by one martial arts type of punch to the throat. She was arguing that he is not a killer and that this was an accident. The part about this that was so funny was that the kid's mom had a glass eye and it would pop out and roll all over whenever she got upset. Blondie gets freaked out by glass eyes, and the look on her face whenever this would happen was priceless! Anyway, she won the case and got the kid off, but she noticed after it was over that the kid was staring at the friend of the murdered kid in a "killer" way and she realized she just saved a murderer. She was still thinking about that look on his face when she was back at the office and the head honcho told her that his dad was a criminal lawyer and he remembered that blank look every day he had on his face at supper where he realized he just helped a killer in court.

The case that Denny was working on confused me a bit - so someone else should probably tell you about that one. But I will say that he told off the judge in his chambers so he got the judge all pissy at him. And when it came time for his final statement, he went off to the jury about how old people are such dumbasses and stuff. It was hilarious! But what it did was made the judge declare a retrial, and it was actually a good thing because they needed more time, and this bought them that time. So everyone thought Denny's outbursts were on purpose. Later when Alan visited him in jail to celebrate all of their successes for the day (Denny needs a $6mil bail, I believe) Denny admitted that he froze and he totally forgot what his final statement was and that everything he said just came out - he didn't plan it at all. That's when he said that he was going to get checked for Alzheimers.

I agree with those that said they hope this is not the case - it's not funny at all and I would hate to see them make fun of such a disease on this show. I have grandparents who have it, and it's not a laughing matter.
    Last edited by CharlieBug; 11-02-2004 at 11:35 AM.

I now realize that Sally looks like a made-over Sandra Bernhardt.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

+ Reply to Thread