+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Legal

Last night's episode was great. Freddie Prinze Jr. was very endearing as "Donny Crane"; however, Spader's psycho ex really freaked me out.

At any rate, I'm really enjoying this show. Spader and Shatner just seem to be having a field day in their respective roles, they're just such meaty characters to play. And who knew rabbits would make such a durable leitmotif for a show on lawyers? Surprisingly, Boston Legal and Desperate Housewives are making Sunday my "Must See TV" evening. I would have never guessed that I would have liked those shows as much as I do.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    I'm enjoying this show, too. I see a lot of things that aren't quite believable but I'm not getting caught up in the unrealistic details.

I'm enjoying this on the surface and I find it very entertaining! Spader's great!

i am loving this show! the sunday night lineup for me is great! extreme makeover: home edition, desperate housewives then boston legal (with american dreams and surreal life taping in the bedroom.)

i do agree with the many that say this has an ally mcbeal feel to it, though i don't think it's as silly (though i though AM was silly in a good way). i think it has the same irreverance, but the male characters are great. just greatness in shatner and the lovely james spader.

This show is growing on me more each week. I laughed at Shatner several times last night - the random "Denny Crane" outbursts and requesting a hug from Sally.

My husband now startles me regularly with sudden outbursts of "DENNY CRANE" for no reason.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

That's so funny, SnowflakeGirl -- I really hope Mr. Bug doesn't start doing that to me (I'm jumpy enough as it is).

This show is so amusing, and here I thought I wasn't going to like it. I haven't figured out the big obsession with Sally though; she has a nice figure, but her face just isn't attractive at all. Maybe it's just me.

you said it, charlie. sally's face is disturbing to me... and her pretty body just doesn't make up for that face imvho.

*huge sigh of relief* Thank you, Sher! I thought I was alone in my opinion. (I was expecting to have to dodge tomatoes or something! )

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    you said it, charlie. sally's face is disturbing to me... and her pretty body just doesn't make up for that face imvho.
    *huge sigh of relief* Thank you, Sher! I thought I was alone in my opinion. (I was expecting to have to dodge tomatoes or something! )
    I thought it was just me missing something. I think she looks like an ugly horse.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Catt
    I thought it was just me missing something. I think she looks like an ugly horse.
    Actually, I know a whole lotta horses who are a whole lot better looking than old Sally is!!! And I'm talking about BOTH ENDS of those horses!!!

+ Reply to Thread