+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Boston Legal

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Boston Legal

Or the boys will have a sleepover that really IS a sleepover. Neither one of them is able to hold down a relationship with a woman, but they are faithful to each other....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3198581;
    The season premiere (final season) is next Monday night. I'd love to get people's predictions on how they will close the show (the series finale). Do we have to spoiler predictions? If so, the mod can spoiler this but here's my prediction. As sad as it seems and maybe even a little too predictable for this show, I suspect that the series will end with Denny's death.

maybe allan will leave the firm

I'm glad they are coming back for another season.. they may get too silly at times, and I do not like Jerry at all, but over all, it is a fun show.

I have read that the show has been struggling, so I'm not surprised it is the final season.

I loved last nights episode. Funny that someone here mentioned the boys getting together and in the first scene Allen has to give Denny mouth to mouth. I am so excited that they are going after the drug companies. Can't wait to see how this plays out. I laughed at Denny wanting to sue the company that "made 16 of the 45 prescriptions" he was taking. I work in assisted living. The numbers aren't that far off for some people.
    I was yelling "Yeah!!" and clapping for Allen when they were in the office with the lawyers from the drug company and he said, "Maybe you need to find out who I am. I'm the guy who just went after the tobacco companies for 200 million." I love when Allen is kicking butt in the court room. Can't wait til next week.

I was so happy to see that they've tamed Jerry some. If he was still as bad as he was in the last couple of seasons I don't think I could watch this show anymore. It was just to unrealistic for me. If my boss came and jumped on me for a mistake I made and I started making popping sounds as my defense, I would be out the door so fast. Never mind that I might be the most brilliant employee he has. I got a good laugh when he started turning "give me 2 pops" around on the other lawyer.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

They keep him, not just because he's a brilliant lawyer but they know that if they were to fire him, they could easily be brought up on a suit for discrimination. There's no reason to fire him unless he's lost money for them. Which, as far as I've seen, he hasn't. It would look like the only reason they fired him is because he's "too weird" which is only because of his medical condition. (Asburger's or however you spell it) That wouldn't reflect well on the firm at all if they fired him because of his "tics".
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Here's the synopsis that is posted on tv listings for tonight. I thought they were going after the drug companies. I was looking forward to that. I'm kind of tired of Denny shooting people. Just how many times can you get away with it? Even if your Denny Krane.

Denny is arrested on concealed-weapon charges after shooting a man who tried to rob him and Jerry. Meanwhile, a case gets personal for Alan when he tries to help a sex surrogate in a custody battle for her daughter.

I'm at work so I didn't get to watch the whole show tonight. I did however come in just as Denny and Allen were arguing about the election and then shot the hell out of each other. Now that was hilarious!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

(With paintballs!)--Don't want to scare anyone who hasn't seen it yet!

FORT Fogey

yes it sure was something AND I Loved cathy last night in how she defended jerry. i am sure gonna miss this show. i already miss it

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I can see we are going to get a lot of awww moments with this ending.

And wow, all the digs at the network(s) last night---that BL is the only show with the leads all over 50---and they even brought back Catherine to make the point! Also the slam that their own network doesn't do much promotion for them, which is certainly true....

Anyway, if you missed it, next time is the series finale, and my impression is that it starts at 9 and is a 2 hour show--complete with Denny and Alan back at the Supreme Court arguing for Denny's right to take an experimental Altzheimer's drug, Shirley and Carl getting married, and Jerry maybe being on a real date with his beloved.

+ Reply to Thread