+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Boston Legal

Re: Boston Legal

Okay. So did anyone else sob like a baby tonight? That was a very painful episode for me to watch as someone who wasn't at my father's side when he died and knows how much pain he was in right up to the end because of his cancer.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I lost my dad to cancer too... but I was with him to the last painful breath... and there were times that I almost wished he'd had a heart attack or something mercifully quick. I'm on the west coast so it's still a couple hours away... but sounds like it will dredge up some painful memories....
    Tahoe bound....

FORT Fogey

it was another good show, but i have suck a hard time ton tuesday night on what to watch Law and order or boston legal so i keep going back and forth and forth and back

I was shocked that Carl took one of the ridiculous cases and I just sobbed at the story involving Shirley and her father and it was great to see allen and Denny in it. My father is in the early stages of Alzheimers' so it was really emotional.

I read something very surprising in today's San Diego Union Tribune, i.e. Boston Legal may not be picked up for next season. Don't know any details.
    Susan

NO! They can't cancel this show. I will be super PO'd if they do!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I love Denny Crane... and of course James Spader.... they can't cancel this show!
    Tahoe bound....

William and James are great in their roles on that show. I hadn't seen it in years and watched it last week. It was just as good as ever. I can't believe they're not going to pick it up again.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

FORT Fogey

yesterday was really awesome.
    i wrote ABC and beg them to put the episodes online, but it seems like they gave up on the show

The passions and truths in the speech before the supreme court was so intense. It almost made me teary-eyed. Even if the views are extremely liberal, the truths and passion in the writing is like nothing else on tv.

I love James Spader!!
    Tahoe bound....

+ Reply to Thread