+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Boston Legal

Re: Boston Legal

The basic underlying ideas are so good. David Kelley is amazing. I especially love the closing arguments. I loved the whole, you've been "Larry Craiged" ridiculous story line.
    Tahoe bound....

FORT Fogey

i missed last night

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2715834;
    i missed last night
    AGAIN my DVR did not pick this up! What the ?!?

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2708687;
    I loved the whole, you've been "Larry Craiged" ridiculous story line.
    Me too. Though I find it hard to personally believe that Craig was wronged too greatly in the greater scheme, Denny demonstated how easily someone looking for a signal (or convoluted series) could willingly misconstrue what they were observing. I know I'll refrain from any tap humming in a stange public setting, even though I personally believe that I and others shouldn't have to be on guard because of how some twisted (in my mind) public guardian might be perceiving my every move and utterance.

I'd never up to this episiode viewed the Denny/Alan sleepovers as having any gay connotation whatsoever, well, seeing as there wasn't any connectivity. Until Denny's trial. So easy to be outted (even if sleep-overs, especially same bed versions are a mite quirky for most males), so difficult to deny.

This whole episode was poking at the ultra-up-tight semi-homophobic government types. Every tap/hum/whimsical thing has some deeper meaning! It was a great way to show how much privacy we have lost since 9/11 and how the current administration/congress deals with it.

Because we know Denny to be a "dog" and ultra patriotic, the irony was over the top! There aren't too many shows on network that are willing to make these overt jabs. Love it
    Tahoe bound....

FORT Fogey

has there been any new episodes?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think there was one earlier in Jan. when I was out of town...frustrating as you can't get them on line like most shows.

I think the 01/22 episode was the last new one? I am surprised that ABC does not make BL available, they were the first network to make them avail on the internet free. You are correct though jacobsen - they do not have the full episodes available so I submitted a request online - not that it will do any good, but who knows. They do have the episode recaps available if you haven't already visited:
    Boston Legal - Episode Recaps - ABC.com

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2776201;
    I think the 01/22 episode was the last new one? I am surprised that ABC does not make BL available, they were the first network to make them avail on the internet free. You are correct though jacobsen - they do not have the full episodes available so I submitted a request online - not that it will do any good, but who knows. They do have the episode recaps available if you haven't already visited:
    Boston Legal - Episode Recaps - ABC.com
    what is the email or address to send them also and ask for it to be online. the more people requesting the better the chances they will follow thru

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2776766;
    what is the email or address to send them also and ask for it to be online. the more people requesting the better the chances they will follow thru
    Well, I hope it's alright to post this - I don't see why it wouldn't be. I selected abc.com "click here" from this page:

ABC.com - Contact ABC

+ Reply to Thread