+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Legal

Tonight's show was great! Freddie looked soooo hot and Shatner walking around for 1/2 the show with a needle in his head was hilarious. Everyone trying to pretend they don't notice.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Grok
    Elizabeth Mitchell (psycho ex-girlfriend) has guest-starred in a lot of shows - CSI, L&O SVU, Everwood, JAG. A lot of people might remember her from ER a few seasons ago, where she had a recurring role as a psychiatrist. She got fired by Romano because she was having an affair with Dr. Weaver - Weaver's first time "playing for the other team." Mitchell has been in some movies too. She was Angelina Jolie's girlfriend in the HBO movie "Gia," and was in "Frequency" with Dennis Quaid and James Caviezel.
    I knew I knew her from somewhere. I remember her from ER.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Regular
    lol that episode wass great. the needle sticking out of denny was hilarious. they need to do something monica potter though. such hotness shouldnt be wasted

Thanks for reminding me she was on ER...could not place her.

I never watched Ally McBeal, but am really enjoying Boston Legal. I also liked the Practice, but it had gotten so stuffy and preachy. James Spader and William Shatner are so irreverent and charming...I love their characters.

I enjoyed last night's show as well. It's really growing on me.
    "Donny Crane" - "Denny Crane" - "Donny Crane" - "Denny Crane" - my word!
    The needle - priceless!

About the ex-girlfriend: I think she's still phsychotic (sp?) and should've stayed in that hospital.

Does anyone know who the one with the long straight blond hair is? She works at the firm. I know I have seen her on another show but can't remember where? Can someone help, please.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Ugh... the needle.. I couldn't watch that. I kept screaming "Take it out!" I hate needles...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by march
    Does anyone know who the one with the long straight blond hair is? She works at the firm. I know I have seen her on another show but can't remember where? Can someone help, please.
    Are you talking about Monica Potter.. the girl that plays Lori? She's been in a few movies... "Head over Heels" with Freddie Prinze Jr., "Along Came a Spider" with Morgan Freeman, and "Patch Adams."
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Are you talking about Monica Potter.. the girl that plays Lori? She's been in a few movies... "Head over Heels" with Freddie Prinze Jr., "Along Came a Spider" with Morgan Freeman, and "Patch Adams."
    I can't figure out why she (Monica Potter) is dressed so badly on the show. The other girls on the show have some really nice outfits... such a pretty girl to be in bad clothes.

Spader's ex-girlfriend... as crazy as she is... is fun to watch. She is probably the only person who can get under his skin. And when she quick reference "running over an ex-boyfriend" in her closing... as a way to handle a problem, was priceless.

+ Reply to Thread