+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Boston Legal

Re: Boston Legal

I agree John is a good addition. I'm not sure I like the new attorney additions. There was no closure with the three or 4, almost the entire staff, from last year. The show is getting dangerously close to being too comedic and not dramatic. I prefer the storylines that mirror the real world and the injustices that exist.
    Tahoe bound....

I'm not into Boston Legal as much as I used to be. For some reason it just doesn't seem the same.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I didn't start watching Boston Legal until mid-season last year so, to me, it's still just the same show. I do think it's kind of ridiculous how the womanizer lawyer (I can't think of his name!! played by James Spade) is so smitten with the one woman..

Anyhoo.... i was wondering have they addressed the absence of the woman who was Clarence's girlfriend last season (I can't think of her name either!)? I do not remember how the season ended, but I don't remember her leaving...?

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty;2620577;
    Anyhoo.... i was wondering have they addressed the absence of the woman who was Clarence's girlfriend last season (I can't think of her name either!)? I do not remember how the season ended, but I don't remember her leaving...?

I was wondering the same thing! They haven't said anything about it.

I would have much preferred keeping the existing characters over this new crop of newbies.

OMG This show cracked me up tonight! I really enjoyed it. Well except the parts that almost made me cry. I haven't really been enjoying the show lately but tonight was great.

Denny, "Nothing to controversial, stay away from Rutgers University." Then the confused look like he's not sure whats controversial about Rutgers just that it is. Then, "Hope springs a kernal." I love Denny Krane.

At first I wasn't sure I liked the new black female attorney but now I really do. She's smart and funny. I still can't remember her character name or her real name even though I recognise her and know she's already pretty famous.
    I thought I was starting to like Alans new girlfriend but tonight not so much. Her character is kind of boring. Word salad is getting really old.

I still can't stand Jerry or the British girl but wow what a story. As soon as they got Josephs name cleared I told my husband, "They're going to kill him." I wish I had been wrong. I know its just a tv show but I really feel sad for him. I wish he could have enjoyed having a clean name.

The case that Alan took is so funny! The woman wasn't temporarily insane. She is insane!! I loved the first couple of minutes of the show when she was asking Alan how she could get away with killing the guy.
    And I actually agree with Denny as to why Alan is willing to take her case. In his heart he believes that the guy got what was coming to him. He might not believe in the death penalty but he still felt that the guys murder was justified.

FORT Fogey

yesterday's show was classic. boy do i love this show. Great written. I felt bad for Joseph. Only GOd knows how many people are incarcerated for rape that weren't rape.
    I don't get you cangetnuff, i love the duo british girl and weirdo, even though weirdo hasn't been weirdo for a while.

Huh, did a show air last night? Not only did my DVR not pick it up, but it also did not say it wasn't recording it. So... huh? It says there aren't any episodes coming up, either.

FORT Fogey

are you sure your DVR is working? please check again

They hickuped a bit with the "Jews think that" angle (and somewhat flawed argument), but otherwise it was a decent episode. This show can do more with a single fart joke than most shows with a whole script.

Not a Mary Gross fan though. Never have been.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

it's weird how this show isn't shown online

+ Reply to Thread