+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Legal

FORT Regular

Re: Boston Legal

I don't know if you guys noticed or not, but Marisa Coughlan is going to be in a new series on Lifetime called "Side Order of Life".....just thought I'd pass on the info for all the Boston Legal fans

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by justdecent;2471025;
    I don't know if you guys noticed or not, but Marisa Coughlan is going to be in a new series on Lifetime called "Side Order of Life".....just thought I'd pass on the info for all the Boston Legal fans
    Sorry, but what character did she play?

FORT Newbie

Melissa Hughes!!
    So far her role in Side Order of Life is really good. She is a bit confused about life which is something we can all relate to.

FORT Fogey

so what did you guys thought of tonight. I love the british lawyer. oh Danny crane!!!

So what happened to all the old/regular characters? Are they all gone??
    No matter where you go, there you are.

Denise had a baby, Brad is still there, the other one that Alan was in love with...okay 2 that he was in love with (The blonde and the brunette) left a long time ago. The only one I didn't see from the originals last night was the head honcho. (The one played by Rene Aberj...yeah, I'm not even going to attempt to spell it) So cute Denny and Shirley singing "You are my sunshine" together. And what's with the "Aerosmith" lovin' with Alan and what's her name? For those who have been under a rock for the past 25 years or are just too young to know the song, Aerosmith had a song in the 80's called "Love In An Elevator". And the blonde wanting him to get her pregnant? That was the judge, right?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2586885;
    ?
    yes, Denise has a baby. IT SEEMS LIke brad is now with another firm. They introduced a new head of litigation who happens to be shirly's lover. The blonde jugde wants to have a baby with alan.

FORT Newbie

'They introduced a new head of litigation who happens to be shirley's lover.'

John Larroquette! I could be dating myself, but depending upon what type of character he plays he could possibly enhance this show - he's won quite a few emmies in his time.

When I saw John Larroquette the first thing that came to mind was Night Court.

Brad (Mark Valley) is now a prosecuter. Denise is on maternity leave. The others have not been explained.

I think J. L. will be a good addition. He can play quirky ( Night Court ) it just remains to be seen how they develop his character.

Love James Spader, but he's at his best when he is in court.
    Tahoe bound....

+ Reply to Thread