+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Legal

I've been loving all these episodes this season where Bethany always shows up, unbeknownst to Denny, right in front of him while he's talking about her (or making fun of her). She does angry/mean face really well.

I had trouble with Delta Burke's character; I spent more time studying the work she's had done than listening to what she said. Her face was soo distracting.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

FORT Fogey
    i am glad i am not the only one here loving the show. I have no idea ABC doesn't have it on its website

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar
    The show is sharp, well written, filled with great plot twists and memorable characters. It's also got to be one expensive mother to produce. Which means it's probably always one hair away from the chopping block. Which is a shame, cause it's wonderful. Very underrated and full of memorable quips and quirks that keep me coming back for more.

It's better now than it's been in the past and it talks without preaching. I suspect a lot of people don't get it and that's a sad commentary on the television viewing public.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2233539;
    I had trouble with Delta Burke's character; I spent more time studying the work she's had done than listening to what she said. Her face was soo distracting.
    Boy, isn't THAT the truth! Just watching her talk was painful, like she'd had a stroke or something.

My brother turned me on to the show in September 06, the third season. As soon as I saw that Seasons 1 and 2 were coming out on DVD, I told my husband that the only Christmas gift I wanted was the 2 seasons.

From Christmas until about the end of January, we watched the entire two seasons. It really helps clarify some of the current story lines. It was great! Highly recommended, and I'm asking for Season 3 for THIS Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Hein;2234650;
    Boy, isn't THAT the truth! Just watching her talk was painful, like she'd had a stroke or something.
    I enjoyed her the most when she was blue. Was less distracting.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2233831;
    i am glad i am not the only one here loving the show. I have no idea ABC doesn't have it on its website
    What's this then?
    http://abc.go.com/primetime/bostonlegal/index.html

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2240372;
    i meant on the website site that allows to re-watch all full episodes of the network's series

And Craig Bierko is gone....

This cast is a revolving door. He didn't even make it a full season.

And I was really starting to like him. I really look forward to seeing him and Brad up against each other in the court room though.

+ Reply to Thread