+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Legal

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2160487;
    Leftcoaster, I believe Bierko is the wacko Lincoln guy. He scares me. Him singing the Chipmunks Christmas song was hilarious.
    I thought Bierko was the other young male lawyer, not the blond one, the one who is in a turf war with the blond one.
    Hmmm, obviously on this thread we'd better to refer people by their characters and not the actors' names!
    Denny Crane!! Not that Denny has been saying that much recently.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2160705;
    I thought Bierko was the other young male lawyer, not the blond one, the one who is in a turf war with the blond one.
    Hmmm, obviously on this thread we'd better to refer people by their characters and not the actors' names!
    Denny Crane!! Not that Denny has been saying that much recently.
    You are correct. Craig Bierko is the one who was having a fist fight last night (or in part 1) with Brad.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Who is Lincoln?

I just started watching this show about 4 episodes ago. I really like it so far. Very different. I am a little confused though... who is Lincoln? I mean, I know he was involved with the previous case (as a peeping tom) and now as the quite eccentric madman kidnapping Murphy Brown (sorry I've not paid much attention to names), I guess what I'd like to know is how come he's always seems to be hanging around the law offices. Is he somehow involved with any of the attorneys?

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty;2162050;
    I just started watching this show about 4 episodes ago. I really like it so far. Very different. I am a little confused though... who is Lincoln? I mean, I know he was involved with the previous case (as a peeping tom) and now as the quite eccentric madman kidnapping Murphy Brown (sorry I've not paid much attention to names), I guess what I'd like to know is how come he's always seems to be hanging around the law offices. Is he somehow involved with any of the attorneys?
    This show loves to bring back off-beat characters and witnesses from previous trials and make them linger around the offices somehow, a somewhat unrealistic aspect of this show. How many big time law offices have open front doors like that? Lincoln is not the first, Betty White had a lengthy stint last season, and the cross-dressing secretary seems poised for a return next week.

I loved finally getting to see Jerry (hands) in action during a trial. He was really great and different from what you would have expected. Loved how Alan was set to assist him, but stopped in realization of how good he was in examining the witnesses. That Amazon lesbian's speech pattern reminded me of a Star Trek character from TNG, the planet of all androgynous people when Ryker falls in love with one. Again, another Star Trek reference.

I'm with Leftcoaster, watched only a couple of episodes of The Practice, but fell in love with this show the moment I saw it. Bill Clinton mentioned it was one of his favorites on Ellen last week, too.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Anyone see Help Me Help You that was on right before Boston Legal? I like that show, too.

Anyone watching tonight? Can you tell me if that is Merrin Dungey (Kelly Palmer on King of Queens) playing the gym owner who suspended Clarice/Clarence's membership? It looks an awful lot like her.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Does no one watch anymore??

I watch but don't know the character or answer to your question.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

muggle, I LOVE that picture!

Okay. I just found out. That is indeed Merrin Dungey who played Sandy the gym manager on last night's episode "Angel of Death" I have to say that this is one time I wish Alan Shore had lost. I don't think any of those patients should've been euthenized but I know it's a difficult thing to decide. It's easy for me to say that now but would I say the same thing if I were in their situation? I don't know.

+ Reply to Thread