+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Legal

rhone is the pretty brit that is dating spader's character seriously. monica is the blonde that wants to sleep with spader's character, but won't admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    Was RM the one that Spader finally ended up with or was she the sort of flighty one who he just flirted with?
    It cracks me up when Bergen and Shatner converse and she gives him the old "Denny Crain" right back at him.
    Rhona Mirta is the gorgeous brunette named "Tara". She came over from The Practice with Spader. She is the girl Alan Shore had lust after for so long and they had started to ummm "date". I always liked how smart she was in the show and not some bimbo with her boobs hanging out.

Makes me fear who David Kelly must be bringing in to replace Monica and Rhona. Then again... maybe both girls were only sign to a one year deal and decided to move on to other projects.

FORT Fogey
    Bowen Bounces to 'Boston'
    (Wednesday, May 18 09:00 AM)
    By Rick Porter
    NEW YORK (Zap2it.com) With appearances on two ABC series under her belt this season, Julie Bowen will make the network her full time home come fall.
    The former "Ed" star will join the cast of "Boston Legal" for its second season, ABC Entertainment president Steve McPherson told reporters Tuesday (May 17) at a press conference announcing the network's 2005-06 schedule. Meanwhile, Rhona Mitra and Monica Potter are leaving the show.

"Boston Legal" will begin its second season on a new night (10 p.m. ET Tuesdays) with five episodes left over from this year, thanks to the success of "Grey's Anatomy" in its former Sunday timeslot. McPherson says it's possible some scenes from those five shows will be reshot to include Bowen.

Details on her character are scant thus far. McPherson says that creator David E. Kelley is hoping to add a stronger female perspective to the show through her and Candice Bergen, who joined the series midway through this season and will also return. "I think he wants to get some of that 'Ally McBeal' voice out," McPherson says.

Bowen had a recurring part on ABC's comedy "Jake in Progress" this year, playing a woman who won a "Swan"-like TV makeover contest and became involved with the title character (John Stamos). She also guest-starred on an episode of "Lost," playing Jack's (Matthew Fox) bride-to-be.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    The former "Ed" star will join the cast of "Boston Legal" for its second season, ABC Entertainment president Steve McPherson told reporters Tuesday (May 17) at a press conference announcing the network's 2005-06 schedule. Meanwhile, Rhona Mitra and Monica Potter are leaving the show.
    I hate it when networks starting cutting key cast members when the show is great.

Well since I could not stand that her on "Ed"... I doubt I am going to look forward to her coming to Boston Legal. She reminds me of that other perky blonde actress that turned up on "Monk". I would prefer to see an actress with personality & good acting... not some perky blonde the network "thinks" is the answer to draw young male viewers.

Bummer. I like both Rhona and Monica. Why did they have to mess with the cast further? I was all for them getting rid of Lake Bell and bringing in Candice Bergen, who is fab. This is strange because, in the past, Kelley has written really strong parts for women. I'd rather they got rid of Mark Vallye (is that the actor's name - the blond Ken doll?) than either of those two actresses.

Julie Bowen's okay. I'll reserve judgment until I see her work on this show.

I hope this doesn't signal the beginning of the end.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    I hate it when networks starting cutting key cast members when the show is great.

Well since I could not stand that her on "Ed"... I doubt I am going to look forward to her coming to Boston Legal. She reminds me of that other perky blonde actress that turned up on "Monk". I would prefer to see an actress with personality & good acting... not some perky blonde the network "thinks" is the answer to draw young male viewers.

If that is the case, then they should have kept Rhona Mitra! She is smokin' hot! Julie Bowen is cute, but Rhona is...

I am straight, BTW! Just think she's gorgeous though!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

i actually like julie bowen, but not as much as rhona.

! Boston Legal returns on a new night. Tuesday, August 9th @ 10PM!!!! I can't wait. I was going through "Denny Crane" withdrawals.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Excellent news! With last year's unaired episodes already in the can, it gives them a headstart on the fall season.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOO! I miss this one! *happy dance*

+ Reply to Thread