+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Legal

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    I for some strange reason have lost total interest in Boston Legal.
    Me, too. I wouldn't miss it if it didn't come back at all. I was never a fan of "The Practice," but really enjoyed the first couple episodes of Boston Legal. It seemed like they ran out of ideas really fast, though, and it just became a stupid soap opera about the sexual tensions in the office. Grey's Anatomy is a trade-up for me.

I, for one, miss Boston Legal. Does anyone know when it's coming back???
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey
    I miss James Spader's sleezy character.

I really hope it comes back - I def. miss it. Greys Anatomy is really good too, couldn't they just switch BL to another night it they want to save that time slot for GA?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Good thinkin' Toby. ABC announced their fall schedule today. Grey's Anatomy remains on Sundays, Boston Legal moves to Tuesdays.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Like some of you, I stumbled onto Boston Legal after catching Desperate Housewives halfway through the season. I absolutely LOVE BL! Think it's clever, and Denny Craine is an absolute hoot. I do miss it, although Grey's Anatomy has also been a refreshing surprise. I'm glad there are some quality shows to watch again!! (of course, I have no life, so it's great having some noise in the room that's enjoyable!!)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...m/actresses_dc

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Several high-profile actresses have been let go from shows freshly picked up by UPN, Fox, NBC and the WB, days after the networks unveiled their fall lineups to advertisers.

Then buried in the bottom of the article...

The ongoing shuffling of female characters is not limited to new series. Sasha Alexander is leaving the CBS crime drama "NCIS," while Monica Potter and Rhona Mitra are departing ABC's "Boston Legal."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I had suspected Monica Potter was leaving... but I never saw Rhona Mitra leaving. So is Candance Bergen the only female left in the office? Geez.... get the feeling this show will not last past the 2005-06 season?

LG.
    I don't remember which characters those ladies played. Is it terrible for me that the female attorneys seemed so fungible (well, except for Candice Bergman) while the male attorneys all seemed very distinct characters? I blame the writers, as "skinny little stick-girl lawyer with the hots for Spader number one" isn't really much of a character to hold onto, now is it.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    ...while Monica Potter and Rhona Mitra are departing ABC's "Boston Legal."
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO! i love rhona mitra and monica potter! they were the only 2 interesting young female lawyers. that's a bummer. however, at least james spader and william shatner are still a go.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    Okay I had suspected Monica Potter was leaving... but I never saw Rhona Mitra leaving. So is Candance Bergen the only female left in the office? Geez.... get the feeling this show will not last past the 2005-06 season?
    Was RM the one that Spader finally ended up with or was she the sort of flighty one who he just flirted with?
    It cracks me up when Bergen and Shatner converse and she gives him the old "Denny Crain" right back at him.

+ Reply to Thread