+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jack and Bobby

Premium Member
    I finally got caught up and watched the last 2 episodes plus tonight's. I still haven't heard if this got renewed for next year but I sure hope so. I agree, it was pretty sad about Missy, her father is kind of a nut case and I don't blame Missy's mom for leaving him. Next week is the season finale and it looks to be pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I finally got caught up and watched the last 2 episodes plus tonight's. I still haven't heard if this got renewed for next year but I sure hope so. I agree, it was pretty sad about Missy, her father is kind of a nut case and I don't blame Missy's mom for leaving him. Next week is the season finale and it looks to be pretty good.
    I guess i wasn't watching reruns. :-)

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I think I read somewhere it has NOT been picked up yet which causes me to panic. I have loved this show from day one. I've got my fingers crossed.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    I think I read somewhere it has NOT been picked up yet which causes me to panic. I have loved this show from day one. I've got my fingers crossed.
    Oh no...... :phhht

It's the best hour drama on tv, no doubt! Christine Lahti is great, as is the whole cast. I have no idea why the ratings are so low. It's a shame!

xSKATExORxCRYx
    This show NEEDS to be picked up again. I can't say I *love* the acting by all the people, but I definitely think this is the most interesting drama on TV -- and they have not shyed away from some of the heavier topics, especially re: religion today.

Ed Begley as Missys Dad was very convincing that he is NUTS! - I really hope they pick it up again. Very good very refreshing series!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Premium Member
    Did anyone watch the finale tonight? It scares me that they told how Jack dies, like maybe they were resolving all the issues as though this was the series finale and not just the season finale. I will be so disappointed if this is the end.

Did anyone watch the finale tonight? It scares me that they told how Jack dies, like maybe they were resolving all the issues as though this was the series finale and not just the season finale. I will be so disappointed if this is the end.
    I'd never watched the show until last weekend when I was on vacation. My mother is a fan so it's what we watched last Wednesday. I have to say that I wish I'd discovered it earlier.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I can't wait til I find a recap somewhere---how did Jack die? I'm overseas, can't see it. I HOPE it gets picked up....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast