+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jack and Bobby

Premium Member
    You learn so many little tidbits from the flash-forwards and that's what keeps it so interesting. Grace has been so careless with Tom it's no suprise she gets in trouble but it must not be too bad since she ends up having a building on campus named after her down the road. I don't care for the lady who plays middle-aged Courtney as the former first lady with her pasty white makeup. As pretty as Courtney is, I wouldn't think she would end up so thin-lipped and severe looking as an adult. I also love the developing relationship between Peter and Bobby.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I agree about the actress who plays the adult Courtney--seems very unlikely. So from what we've learned so far, am I right that even tho she is flirting with the older brother (who dies at some point) she marries the younger one who becomes president, and then the Pres. has an affair with his vice president? And do we know who the vice president will be? Or if the VP is male or female?

I was surprised about the adult Courtney too.
    Not great casting.
    The idea that Bobby and Courtney would marry is also strange at this point in the story, but of course it'll be great to learn the twists and turns that resulted in them getting married.
    Marriage of convenience perhaps. Courtney would make a good politicians wife.
    Wouldn't be the first time someone had married for appearances.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    I agree about the actress who plays the adult Courtney--seems very unlikely. So from what we've learned so far, am I right that even tho she is flirting with the older brother (who dies at some point) she marries the younger one who becomes president, and then the Pres. has an affair with his vice president? And do we know who the vice president will be? Or if the VP is male or female?
    The VP is a woman, they have shown her in some of the flash-forwards but I don't know who the actress is. Bobby is the one who becomes a pastor as some point before he gets into politics. I hope the don't cancel the show before we get to find out how this all plays out.

anyone know where this show is filmed in?

Premium Member
    The show takes place in the fictional town of Hart, Missouri. I don't know the physical location of the filming. Not sure which you mean, hope that answers your ??

Premium Member
    I'm bummed because the next new episode isn't until April 20 and then there are only 3 episodes left in the season, I really hope it gets renewed for next year.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Has anyone heard anything about the renewal of J&B?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Has anyone heard anything about the renewal of J&B?
    I've been watching the reruns and really love this show. I think the flashforwards are great and lead a lot of insight into what is going on in the "present"....like the deer hunting episode and the new non-lethal gun of the future!

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I just watched the last episode. The accident was awful, but I wish they hadn't killed Missy. It was interesting how they went back and forth from this accident to the one involving the president's son in the future.

Also, Grace and the field trip was funny. She sure knows how to ruin Bobby's fun.

I love this show.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast