+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jack and Bobby

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    The trust fund baby is a bit of jerk not to realize what she has to lose.
    No kidding! However, it's her own fault she got caught leaving his apartment by the other student. Show a little discretion, Grace, you're smarter than that. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    No kidding! However, it's her own fault she got caught leaving his apartment by the other student. Show a little discretion, Grace, you're smarter than that. :nono
    Right ,,, and she handled it so poorly!

Premium Member
    The thing that gets to me the most about this whole show is knowing that at some point Jack will die. I don't know when or how and that just drives me nuts.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    The thing that gets to me the most about this whole show is knowing that at some point Jack will die. I don't know when or how and that just drives me nuts.
    How do you know that? I've missed several shows...fill me in. People have also said that one of them becomes a priest as well...

Premium Member
    I knew that when the show first started, I think I read it in the original review of the show in the Entertainment section of the paper. When the first episode aired, you knew that one of the boys became president and the other one would die before his time, but you didn't know which one. At first I figured it would be Bobby with his severe asthma, but by the end of the show they revealed that Bobby was the future president. At least once I know it has been mentioned in those "flash-forwards", they interview former staff members after Bobby's term as president is over, and they said something about "when Jack died" and it happens sometime before Bobby becomes governor. They also had a "flash forward" where they are interviewing a grown up Courtney and reveal that she is the former first lady, so you know she and Bobby eventually get married. You can catch up on former episodes by going to the WB website. Just type Jack and Bobby in your browser window and you can find it.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Me too.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Well, you know he can't die too soon or the show would lose the hotness for teenage girls in the audience factor! Bobby's a long way from being governor still. Thanks for the site so I can catch up.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Well, you know he can't die too soon or the show would lose the hotness for teenage girls in the audience factor! Bobby's a long way from being governor still. Thanks for the site so I can catch up.
    You're right about that! I don't think it happens until he is an adult but that's just what I'm guessing.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I have to say I laughed out loud at the interrupted dining room table sex scene. Looks like she may be moving on to a more age appropriate partner from the previews. Too bad the bullets they discussed aren't real...
    Spoiler tho from a story about the actress who played Winnie on Wonder Years...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the actress is on a student/faculty panel judging Grace re sex with students, so apparently she gets caught be someone other than her sons... which is not surprising given how incredibly careless she's been

I caught my first episode of the show last night and I have to say I really liked it. I think it'll become regular Friday night viewing for me.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast