+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 140 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I thought it was great. I'll definitely be watching next week.

So So .................

Not sure about this one. Just because I like it, it will probably get pulled.

I think that Edie was having sex with the young gardner that the other woman was having an affair with. Remember the jeans?

Mike is a cop watching the guy across the street in the pink house (sorry but I can't remember his name).

Teri Hatcher is too skinny and don't they have a make-up artist on site? In one scene it looked like she had been snorting coke her nose was SO red.

I love that Marcia Cross and Doug Savant are back on the same show together but it is hard to think that he isn't gay like he was on Melrose Place.

Attention Canadians.. If you missed the pilot CTV will be airing the show again tuesday at 9pm.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Not over yet.....
    Quote Originally Posted by touque
    Weird. It's like I've entered a parallel universe or something where ABC has good programming.
    The only two new shows that have me hooked are "lost" and now this one.
    I love the slightly wacky almost edward scissorhands type neighbourhood, the mystery behind the show and the fact that the narrator is the dead woman. I thought the wake was a brilliant way to introduce the characters, and that the show never had a dull moment.
    I'll definitely be watching more.
    I know me too. I think I'm in the same parallel universe. I was laughing so hard during Desperate Housewives last night, especially when she walked into the pool in her high heels to drag the boys out. I was dying!!!changed a possible little spoiler to make it hard to see unless you want to.

Not over yet.....
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    I loved it! I'll definitely be watching next time. I like Teri Hatcher's character...I hope she gets together with Michael (but what is he up to?). I can't believe she set that house on fire, though.

And why was Mary Alice's husband digging in the pool? Hmm...
    I think it has something to do with the note they found in her stuff.

My husband and I were both watching, and when she said she had Santa's cell phone number we looked at each other and said the same thing - we are so going to use that. Great show!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Not over yet.....
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    My husband and I were both watching, and when she said she had Santa's cell phone number we looked at each other and said the same thing - we are so going to use that. Great show!
    too bad it wont work on the pets or co-workers!

Quote Originally Posted by mkwdood
    That poor actress who plays Mary Alice - seems all she does is play dead people any more - Everwood...
    Everytime I see that actress I think of the Seinfield episodes... she played a "friend" of Elaine's who had a issue with bra's...

But I really am happy that someone brought back the fun in night time soaps. There has been nothing fun like this for me since Melrose... and before that Knots Landing.

I am also curious about the guy who is obviously not a plumber. (But oh my isn't he pretty!) And the husband digging the pool up... makes me wonder what he buried under it.

I liked the show, in spite of the fact that it is hogging Alias' spot for now. Teri Hatcher was hilarious, especially setting the house on fire thinking Nicolette Sheridan was boinking Mike the plumber. Definitely has quirky going for it.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Has anyone else noticed that half of the people on this show were on Seinfeld??? Mary Alice was Sue Ellen Mishky the braless heir to some candy throne. Marcia Cross was a Dermatologist that Jerry dated. Teri Hatcher was the one that Elaine felt up at the sauna.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

+ Reply to Thread