+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 140 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Ooooh, I loved it! I thought the silliness was great...a show that doesn't take itself too seriously. Some great characters...I loved Felicity Huffman. She hits close to home.
    I support the right to arm bears.

I think we all have neighbors like that Mrs....whatever her name was. THe one that found Mary Alice. You know the neighbor that has to know everything that's going on with every single person in the neighborhood? Don't we all know people like that. I don't have any neighbors like that right now but I used to. That husband (the mexican guy?) looked kind of familiar to me.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I also must say that Michael is cute!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Loved the premiere! It lived up to my expectations. I actually like having a narrated show - gives it a different spin. Nilesgirl, I have a nosy neighbor too, so yes I can relate to that! And I can also relate to having a slutty "friend" who has to have all the attention. Susan's daughter cracks me up. I loved it when the lady with the four kids punched her husband when he suggested "risking it" - and I also loved her Santa's cell phone number trick. What was up with Mary Alice's husband digging in the pool? This show provided plenty of chuckles and entertainment, and now at the end we have discovered a mystery. I'm on board!

I loved this show too. Teri Hatcher is absolutely terrific in it. as are the rest of the women.

That poor actress who plays Mary Alice - seems all she does is play dead people any more - Everwood...

I loved it! I'll definitely be watching next time. I like Teri Hatcher's character...I hope she gets together with Michael (but what is he up to?). I can't believe she set that house on fire, though.

And why was Mary Alice's husband digging in the pool? Hmm...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I am so excited about this show! I had a feeling it would be good, but didn't realize it'd be THIS GOOD!!! The style kinda reminds me a bit of Melrose Place (and not just because it also has "Crazy Kimberly"). It's stylish, campy, fun, intriguing, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Very clever, ABC! Great cast, too!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Jay
    Is Mike a cop or a private detective or a bad guy?

Loved it!!!! It gave me a "Dallas" vibe but that's okay, sometimes you need to watch some real juicy exaggerated married lives...

They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Hysterical!!!!
    I loved Susan catching the house on fire! Of course, I think the accidental onions were a riot!!!

+ Reply to Thread