+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 63 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

Jay

Law and Order

What do you think of Dennis Farina who plays Fontana? I think he is a more than adequate replacement for Jerry Orbach. In the premiere, where did he get that huge wad of cash?

I wish I could watch it without falling asleep! It's on just a little too late for me. I caught most of the first episode and Dennis Farina seems to be a good choice. Nobody can replace Jerry Orbach in my mind though.

Love Dennis Farina. They couldn't have picked a better replacement, IMO.

I missed last night though. Had to work. As far as the cash thing, I'm guessing Fontana is a gambler, maybe he and Green will bond at the track.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Is Elizabeth Rohm still in it? I haven't seen any of the new season but I prefer it without her!

Yeah, she's still there. I'm sure there's no hope for a return by Angie Harmon. I miss her, I think she's the best assistant DA L&O has ever had.
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I liked Angie too, I think Angie and Carey Lowell were the best ADA's the original L&O had though my favorite is Stephanie March from SVU.

Not over yet.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    Is Elizabeth Rohm still in it? I haven't seen any of the new season but I prefer it without her!
    she's still on to help with the transition to Dennis Farina and then she will be replaced. I dont know who is replacing her yet.

Jay
    Favorite detectives? Jerry Orbach is unquestionably number 1. My second choice is Chris Noth (Logan), who wasn't adverse to occasionally slapping perps.

I like how they are confronting real issues. Like the Iraqi lady who wanted to be treated as a prisoner of war. Made me think.

I don't know what's up with Fontana. What unit did he come from? Wasnt he talking about Chicago? Expensive car, expensive clothes, I'm sure we'll see his expensive house soon, I gotta wonder if he's into something shady..
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    Favorite detectives? Jerry Orbach is unquestionably number 1. My second choice is Chris Noth (Logan), who wasn't adverse to occasionally slapping perps.
    Chris Noth is definitely my number 1. The shows with both him and Jerry Orbach were the best.

My favourite DA was Michael Moriarty...Sam Waterston is OK but never quite lived up to Stone. The best ADA was Angie Harmon by a mile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 63 123456789101151 ... LastLast