+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

Re: Law and Order

I didn't really care for Chase and I thought Kelli Giddish was just a bad actress when she was on it.
    I saw her on Good Wife last season, though, and she was terrific.
    I think she'd be good on SVU.
    As far as Danny Pino, he was my least favorite character on Cold Case. Enough said.

Nobody can replace Chris Meloni in that role.

First, Dick Wolf takes the original L & O off the air, then he replaces it with L & O LA.
    I think he's smoking something these days........
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I didn't really care for Chase and I thought Kelli Giddish was just a bad actress when she was on it.
    I saw her on Good Wife last season, though, and she was terrific.
    I think she'd be good on SVU.
    As far as Danny Pino, he was my least favorite character on Cold Case. Enough said.

Nobody can replace Chris Meloni in that role.

First, Dick Wolf takes the original L & O off the air, then he replaces it with L & O LA.
    I think he's smoking something these days........
    It does make you wonder. After L&O CI was canceled, I saw Vincent D'Onofrio saying on tv that the writer called him back up and asked him to come back for some shows. He said yes and wham, there they were again. And in that same interview, Vincent said the writer told him that he may write even MORE episodes and would want him back if he did. What's wrong with him? Quite odd.

I can understand the feelings of Meloni fans. It's rough to lose a loved character. I really got a kick out of him on Oz, but I never cared for his L&O character. Yes, he was good, but his character turned me off too much. He was always so hostile and such a know it all. I like take charge guys, but I he drew my patience.

Fort Member

Debb70 totally agree with Meloni's character, he was the reason I stopped watching. The character was so self-righteous and angry, felt he was above the law even when he was wrong, which he often was at the beginning of an episode he just really annoyed me that I could not watch him anymore. So I maybe in the minority but I am happy his character is leaving

If there are any Chloe Sevigney fans out there, I think she is supposed to be a guest on Law & ORder: SVU this week. I have set it to record. She's one of my favorite actors.

she was on last night's episode . . . . . i really spent the whole ep trying to figure out if it was her tho - i guess she gained some weight for the part? her face was so full, it was throwing me off - the voice was so her tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    If there are any Chloe Sevigney fans out there, I think she is supposed to be a guest on Law & ORder: SVU this week. I have set it to record. She's one of my favorite actors.

Yes, I saw it last night. She has really changed. She still can play a vixen so well though.

Did you recognize which top true story that fictonal one was based on? In the true story one, the husband finally finds out what the wife is like and takes off.

Did you catch the very last scene? Wasn't that Olivia's partner's husband watching his WIFE entering another man's apt.? So sad. Has there been any other info on this? I don't always catch the show.

CCL

It wasn't necessarily another man's apartment. It could have been a private therapist. That was my first thought as she is probably suffering from PTSD from her combat time. But certainly the husband seemed to think the meeting was nefarious in nature. I'm sure they will explore the storyline in future (at least, I presume so).
    Debb70 likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

How are you liking the love affair with Olivia and the Admin Asst. to the D.A.? I don't normally like that guy, but I do on this show.

CCL

It's ok. I don't really like Olivia much so I don't need the focus on her personal life. Not sure what's going to happen now that he is doing an inquiry into her old cases. He didn't show up at all in the last episode.
    Debb70 likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I sometimes wonder how much longer the show can go on, but then I watch an episode and IMO it seems great. They still have it. It catches your attention immediately and the formula for their investigation is just spot on.
    redsox girl and Katydyd like this.

+ Reply to Thread