+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

Re: Law and Order

I watched what was advertised as the series finale of Law & Order, CI last night. It seemed like a regular show IMO, and then at the end, Goren asked the therapist if he would be able to continue working. She said yes, but he needed continued therapy to address his anger and sadness. She tried to refer him to another therapist, since she was referred by the dept., but he insisted on staying with her. I think she secretly wanted him to go with someone else, because she was attracted to him. I guess I just wanted to put some romantic twist on his storyline.

I still think the show will return for a few specials or something.

I cannot believe it's over. This and the Closer are my favorite shows and to think they're both ending this year is too much. Hope springs eternal, so I'm just assuming it's between seasons ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I didn't see the end of CI last night.
    I alays wait until they repeat it on NBC.
    But, it is definitely the end. There have been numerous articles about the fact that only SVU will remain next season. And, Chris Meloni will be gone.
    The end of an era.........
    To Thine Own Self Be True

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I've been really enjoying the L&O:LA shows they are blowing off over the summer. For some reason during the season they practically started with Ulrich's death and the lawyer turning back into a cop, but apparently there were a lot of shows that should have come BEFORE that, so I'm getting to see a lot of one of my favorite actors.

That's what I'm enjoying about it too PWS! That I get to see more of Skeet!

I don't know if I have said this before, but I just love Vincent D'Onofrio, (Goren). I think he is so sexy. There's been a lot of comments here about his personal life. I find that even more endearing. I just think he is so sexy, intelligent and charming. Boy, I'm going to miss his character, except in reruns. I like him in movies too, but like his Goren character the best. I would LOVE to see him spark a new role on a new tv show!!!!!!! I think he could do a great job with a show on AMC or HBO.

Actually, I have a GREAT idea! I think he would make a wonderful character on DEXTER, (Showtime). If you are familiar with Dexter, you will understand why.
    redsox girl and kateb like this.

I was in line the other day and I saw they had some of the replacements for Meloni listed....I could only remember like 2 of them the one cop that got shot on Southland last season and went to true blood and the husband of Jennifer Love Hewitt from ghost whisperer was on the list...me like the cop from southland...but I still want my Meloni...I will miss him and he was truly a hot guy....

They've cast two actors/ess to fill in. I'll censor the link, but click only if you want to know who's coming in.

Law & Order: SVU Scoop

In response to the replacing actors above, I am happy with one of them. The other one, I don't know much about. It does offer promise though.

Love, love, love the guy they have coming in I'm a fan from his previous show. He's no CM, but I'll definitely give him a chance and hold out hope. As for the girl, she was on All My Children. She could be ok, we'll have to wait and see. Either way, I hope it works as I'm not ready to give up on the L&O franchise yet!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread