+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

Re: Law and Order

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Sisto is the original - Eric Bogosian was the captain on CI who got killed off.
    The original captain was played by Jaimie Sheridan-his character resigned and they brought in Eric Bogosian. Jeremy Sisto played Lupo on the last two season of the original L&O.
    "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" — Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    Jay O. Sanders played the new Capt. of the series last night, Captain Joseph Hannah. He's the actor who played the hitman killer in that Criminal Intent episode where he would keep the bodies in a special hidden compartment in his freezer and Bobby and them caught him by making him think through his wife that he left part of the guys tooth or something in the freezer. It was the 'Dead' episode in 2002.

I've noticed Wolf uses a lot of these actors multiple times in differing roles on each of the L&O shows. I totally remember Jay O.Sanders as the crazy hitman going insane looking for the tooth in his garage. That was a classic! he also played this hyper controlling father on L&O ,w ho controlled his two girls and his second wife tot he point they couldn't function without him-they weren't allowed to have any of their own thoughts or opinions and they didn't even realize that. It was so disturbing. So, Jay O. Sanders is hard for me to look art in his new role as the captain because i keep thinking of all the creepy characters hes played.

All they did regarding them coming back was to have one of the copson the scene to say welcome back, no further explanation. We may get a little more of an explanation in later episodes, maybe not.

I've noticed Wolf uses a lot of these actors multiple times in differing roles on each of the L&O shows. I totally remember Jay O.Sanders as the crazy hitman going insane looking for the tooth in his garage. That was a classic! he also played this hyper controlling father on L&O ,w ho controlled his two girls and his second wife tot he point they couldn't function without him-they weren't allowed to have any of their own thoughts or opinions and they didn't even realize that. It was so disturbing. So, Jay O. Sanders is hard for me to look art in his new role as the captain because i keep thinking of all the creepy characters hes played.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    Found this, I was right they will handle in later episodes explaining how Bobby specifically, and Eames got back on the force.

Yes, eames resigned at the start of the ninth season, once Bobby was fired she ended up turning down a promotion in response. Love to know her backstory.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    The original captain was played by Jaimie Sheridan-his character resigned and they brought in Eric Bogosian. Jeremy Sisto played Lupo on the last two season of the original L&O.

am I being unclear - the topic was the captain who was killed - Eric Bogosian, I do know Jamey Sheridan was the original captain.

Sisto was on the Original Law and Order, I didn't mean he was the original captain.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Man with all these Law and Orders and their changing casts I keep getting names messed up...lol I should never call anyone by their real names.....just refer to the characters. I am not sure who the actor was that I meant....just that the captain was killed and Eames was offered the promotion but that she had to fire Goren. I must have missed the new episode...the one I saw was a rerun.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

am I being unclear - the topic was the captain who was killed - Eric Bogosian, I do know Jamey Sheridan was the original captain.

Sisto was on the Original Law and Order, I didn't mean he was the original captain.
    Obviously it is unclear to me

no worries - I reread my post and see that I was unclear - I sometimes forget that you folks can't read my mind!!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

no worries - I reread my post and see that I was unclear - I sometimes forget that you folks can't read my mind!!!
    That's okay, I do the same thing

If you all are talking about CI & why stuff wasn't explained in the episode with Jay Mohr as the fashion guy, it's because that wasn't going to be the 1st episode of the new season. It was going to be, like the 4th, but they moved it up.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat View Post
    If you all are talking about CI & why stuff wasn't explained in the episode with Jay Mohr as the fashion guy, it's because that wasn't going to be the 1st episode of the new season. It was going to be, like the 4th, but they moved it up.
    Thanks for that info, it seemed a bit out of whack- with the simple `welcome back' being the only reference to their prolonged absence. To further confuse things for us
    I think last night's episode was supposed to be the premiere-at least according to a write up I read awhile ago about the premiere episode. But now, I'm just really confused.

+ Reply to Thread