+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

Re: Law and Order

Did anyone notice the nude model in last night's episode? It was Luanne of Real Housewives of NY. I couldn't believe it. She's not much of an actress IMO. Still, it was funny seeing her there.

I thought she was perfectly cast in that role. She was playing a socialite muse.
    I actually thought she did a pretty good job and was believable in it.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I thought she was perfectly cast in that role. She was playing a socialite muse.
    I actually thought she did a pretty good job and was believable in it.
    Maybe that's why it made me laugh. I guess she wasn't really acting, but playing herself.

Could be!!

I guess I just actually like her. I've never really found her to be mean spirited like some of the ladies can be. And, she usually manages to stay out of the fray.

Was at a coffee cafe yesterday. They had a sign posted on their door saying that they'd be closed next Wednesday, 3/2, because L & O / LA is filming an episode there. So, it must be coming back.
    The cafe is really neat; lots of overstuffed wing chairs, lots of books in bookcases that you can read while you're there; some really good home baked pastries.
    Can't wait to see when they air the episode.

wow @ the drinking through the back door episode on svu last week . . . .

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    wow @ the drinking through the back door episode on svu last week . . . .
    I know! The things you learn on this show!!! And that teens do it so their parents can't smell it on their breath! Although I would think the alcohol would eventually get into their lungs...not as if the only smell is because it went in through your mouth...

L&O Criminal Intent final season with return of original cast members Vicent D'Onofrio and Katherine Erbe starts this May on USA!
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I know! The things you learn on this show!!! And that teens do it so their parents can't smell it on their breath! Although I would think the alcohol would eventually get into their lungs...not as if the only smell is because it went in through your mouth...
    I agree. Some of the scenes are very horrific, but funny at the same time. I don't mean to be insensitive, but I wonder how they do some of the scenes with a straight face.

A couple of weeks ago one their scenes made it to the tv show called The Soup. It's a comedy show that showcases funny scenes from the preceeding week's tv shows. It's really funny sometimes.

Anyway, it was the scene where they are trying to decide if the dead lady killed herself accidently or was murdered. Olivia says something about her falling down drunk and accidently falling on an object which damages her an*s. The way it came off was so odd. I recall when I orginally saw the scene on the show I cracked up, even though it wasn't meant to be funny.

I thought that Law and Order Criminal Intent was over, but I saw D'Onofrio (sp?) on Morning Joe today and he said they had just filmed 4-6 episodes and there may be more in the works!!!!!!!! I was shocked. I thought they ended his role and he was fired from the force. Did they start with new episodes since then?

+ Reply to Thread