+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

Re: Law and Order

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yes. I wouldn't call myself naive, but I think it was the first time that I saw a mainstream actor with frontal nudity. I just can't stop thinking about it. I mean it was just a 2 second shot, but I just couldn't believe it. He really is hot. LOL
    Titanic?

But I concur, he is very good looking!

Any more updates on what is happening with LOLA?

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    Titanic?

Sorry, but I haven't been able to get into LOLA. Maybe I will on the reruns.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    Titanic?

I only remember Kate Winslet baring her b*obs.
    I didn't see any male frontal nudity in the movie.

As far as LOLA, it's still being retooled, after all the cast changes.
    NBC has still not given it a greenlight go ahead.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I only remember Kate Winslet baring her b*obs.
    I didn't see any male frontal nudity in the movie.

As far as LOLA, it's still being retooled, after all the cast changes.
    NBC has still not given it a greenlight go ahead.
    This must be a week of oddities, because last night I saw some more male frontal nudity on HBO. It was on Six Feet Under! I used to love that show and watched it regularly, however, somehow I missed this episode. It was a guy friend of Brenda's that was visiting with her when her boyfriend, Nate, unexpectedly runs into when he shows up at her house without notice. Pretty funny. You can imagine how horrified Nate was.

Really, I'm not usually so impressed. But you must admit. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. Two frontal nudities on tv within 3 days. LOL

Anyway, I'm now focused on watching all the Law & Orders SVU. I was shocked last week when that D.A. was murdered. What did you think of the closeness between Stabler and Benson when he returned from his training semniar to comfort her? It kind of shocked me. They have shared things before, but this was more than close IMO.
    Last edited by Debb70; 02-22-2011 at 02:24 PM.

Debb,

I've always loved the chemistry between Benson and Stabler.
    It's always been strong.
    I was sorry to see them kill off Christine Lahti.
    She was really getting good in that role, especially since she gave up the booze

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Debb,

I've always loved the chemistry between Benson and Stabler.
    It's always been strong.
    I was sorry to see them kill off Christine Lahti.
    She was really getting good in that role, especially since she gave up the booze
    Oh yeah, that's her name. I knew she looked familiar. I think she used to be on St. Elseshere. That was a great show.

Do you think they will actually let Stabler and Benson get together so to speak? Usually that will ruin a show. Remember Moonlighting? Still, I would still like it. LOL

What did you think of that episode where Lahti was killed? I kept thinking there was some kind of twist to the story. Something about that Messing girl. She seemed off to me. Something very sneaky about her. I kept thinking she was the killer and that she was doing the recent murders to create new interest in her sister's murder. I have seen her in other things too and she always puts out an odd vibe of suspicion.
    Last edited by Debb70; 02-22-2011 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Oh yeah, that's her name. I knew she looked familiar. I think she used to be on St. Elseshere. That was a great show.

Do you think they will actually let Stabler and Benson get together so to speak? Usually that will ruin a show. Remember Moonlighting? Still, I would still like it. LOL
    I've watched SVU since it's premiered.
    What made it so good, for me, was the great chemistry these 2 have shown.
    It seems believable, but at the end of the day, Stabler does go back to Kathy.
    When the show split he and Kathy apart before, it was primarily due to Stabler's demons. But, with the new baby, they're back together and strong.

I hope the show doesn't have Benson and Stabler get together when they end the series. I see their union as more of a strong friendship / shared bond.
    On Moonlighting, it was more about the s*x!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, there seemed to be "more" this week between them than the usual partners/friends thing...when he was saying he should have come back sooner, the hug, the way she was really leaning on/into him. I don't know...something. But yeah, Elliott does seem committed to Kathy and the family, and Olivia does seem committed to not interfering with his marriage. She hasn't been shown having a boyfriend in in ages....

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I agree, there seemed to be "more" this week between them than the usual partners/friends thing...when he was saying he should have come back sooner, the hug, the way she was really leaning on/into him.
    I agree. But I hope, hope, hope they don't go down that road with Eliot & Olivia. They've avoided it so far and I appreciate that - not all female-male friendships have to end at the altar. And I like Stabler's relationship with his wife.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I agree. But I hope, hope, hope they don't go down that road with Eliot & Olivia. They've avoided it so far and I appreciate that - not all female-male friendships have to end at the altar. And I like Stabler's relationship with his wife.
    I agree...or at least the wife should be written out somehow (death rather than divorce) well before it happens, and maybe have it happen in the last season. At the rate this show is going though, Olivia and Elliott will be facing age based mandatory retirement from the department before it wraps.

+ Reply to Thread