+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

Re: Law and Order

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4156336;
    Not sure if anyone cares but they are tinkering with LOLA. Skeet Ulrich is out and Alfred Molina is leaving the DA's office to rejoin the police force (apparently the story is that he was an officer first); seems like a demotion for Molina to me. I didn't mind Ulrich though I know there had been grumblings about him.
    Booo to that! Skeet cannot catch a break!

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4156336;
    Re: SVU - is it just me or have Benson and Stabler not been in the same episode for a while? What's up with that?
    I've noticed this too.. wonder what's going on there.

THey were in it together last week with Jeremy Irons and JJ from Criminal Minds. But, Stabler was MIA on Wednesday's episode. I didn't like it this week. I found the story pretty convoluted and I thought the crooked female cop was too over the top in her acting. I'm also missing the other partner teamed with Ice T. I love his character. Can never remember his name, but he's great.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Detective Munch

I forget his real name tho

FORT Fogey

If Skeet is out, I'm out. LOLA was really starting to work They should have just left the original show.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I read that Skeet and 2 of the female characters (ADAs) got canned because the writers wanted to feature Molina and Terrence Howard more. I didn't realize Molina and Howard alternated episodes, but I guess they are going to be featured every episode now.
    Wake up and be awesome

It seems like the most successful Law & Order formulas are either the 50/50 split with the detectives and attorney sides (original Law & Order) and the 75/25 focusing more on the detectives (SVU and Criminal Intent). Im not interested in a new direction with Terrence Howard, Im just not that into him--hes nothing compared to McCoy, Abbie Carmichael, and the previous female ADAs from SVU.

so I missed the regular Law and Order, what ever happened to the lady boss that had cancer?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMaiden27;4158889;
    If Skeet is out, I'm out. LOLA was really starting to work They should have just left the original show.
    I'm with you, I really like Skeet, whatever he plays. Jeepers, he must have thought another L&O show was pretty much a sure thing and settled in. Not like a brand new brand, like Jericho, that's much riskier.

Sheesh just when you start getting used to something they have to go and change it all. It wasn't the original but it wasn't bad because it was L&O after all. Now I have to get used to a new bunch. No wonder it takes me forever to get the names straight.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;4158696;
    Detective Munch

I forget his real name tho
    Richard Belzer, who is actually a comedian by trade.
    I wish they would do some shows focusing on the Ice T/ Munch partnership. In the past the show did give them a few shows in which they were the focus and i loved it. Their dynamics and interactions are great and I actually find myself more interested in them at times than in Benson and Stabler.

BTW, the character of Munch originated on Homicide:Life On The Streets. The character also appeared on the X Files and Law & Order. Belzer has always played the character and I think he holds some sort of record for playing the same chartacter on 4 or five different shows. I don't know why I know that, but I do
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

+ Reply to Thread