+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

Re: Law and Order

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4116546;
    Did Wolf can D'Onofrio? I thought D'Onofrio wanted out of the show (he had been on full-time, then went to part-time and then wanted out all together)? And that Erbe was a casualty of his going? Whatever, I am happy to have D'Onofrio back - I always liked him as Goren.
    As for LOLA - I'm pretty sure it was the network's decision to cancel the original L&O. LOLA is nowhere near as good as L&O but it is a decent enough show.
    Wolf fired D'onofrio, Erbe and Eric Borgasian (sp). He wanted to take the show in a new direction using Jeff Goldblum.
    The reason Vincent D'Onofrio went part time on the show a few seasons back is because of health issues. Several on set collapses and multiple hospitilizations for mental health issues required his role be cut back to part time. This upcoming final season will be a 10 episode arc, which would still fall under part-time for him.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;4121261;
    Wolf fired D'onofrio, Erbe and Eric Borgasian (sp). He wanted to take the show in a new direction using Jeff Goldblum.
    Interesting. I didn't know that. I did like Goldblum but I always found him rather Goren-lite. It's weird that Wolf thought he was going in a new direction when his new detective was rather in the mould of the previous one.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I thought so too - Different actor, same character. But, oddly enough, I did enjoy CI with Goldblum and Burrows.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

So when does the new season with my ol' friend Vincent (GOREN!) start? I have really missed his awesomeness. It will also be interesting to see how they bring him back since his last episode had him leaving to do some secret work with the military and/or intelligence community.

On another note, I was watching my favorite disney movie (Beauty & the Beast) and I saw in the credits that the candle (Lumiere) is JERRY ORBACH!!! I had no idea he was such a talented singer/actor...His little french accent totally through me! I really miss the days of Briscoe.

Jerry Ohrbach actually played on Broadway long before he stepped onto a TV set. He was an extremely talented man.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I miss Lenny. I cried for days when he passed.

So Goren is really coming back?? I missed him and Eames too!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

[QUOTE=mom2;4134295;]I miss Lenny. I cried for days when he passed.

Me too Mom2 - I loved Lenny and Jerry Orbach. He seemed like such a great guy that everyone truly liked. I loved Lumiere - to me he looks just like Jerry! L&O went downhill when he left. Thank goodness we have the reruns - I just wish they would show more of the first few seasons (with yummy Chris Noth!) instead of replaying the same old episodes all the time. He and Jerry had a good chemistry...

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;4134080;
    So when does the new season with my ol' friend Vincent (GOREN!) start? I have really missed his awesomeness. It will also be interesting to see how they bring him back since his last episode had him leaving to do some secret work with the military and/or intelligence community.

On another note, I was watching my favorite disney movie (Beauty & the Beast) and I saw in the credits that the candle (Lumiere) is JERRY ORBACH!!! I had no idea he was such a talented singer/actor...His little french accent totally through me! I really miss the days of Briscoe.
    I believe April is the start of the new season. Can't wait. I'm such a geek for D'Onofrio's character. But they really need to make sure Eames is back, as well.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4134295;
    I miss Lenny. I cried for days when he passed.

So Goren is really coming back?? I missed him and Eames too!
    I cried when he died. They gave him the best lines, too. Such a likeable man. Loved his delivery of those lines, just perfect. I too wish they showed more of the older shows, as well.

CCL

Not sure if anyone cares but they are tinkering with LOLA. Skeet Ulrich is out and Alfred Molina is leaving the DA's office to rejoin the police force (apparently the story is that he was an officer first); seems like a demotion for Molina to me. I didn't mind Ulrich though I know there had been grumblings about him.
    Re: SVU - is it just me or have Benson and Stabler not been in the same episode for a while? What's up with that?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread