+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

Re: Law and Order

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3903211;
    I've watched Law & Order throughout it's reign (the older ones on repeats). I've watched this season as well but I understand the writer's point regarding the fact that the show and its stars aren't considered "hot" or "trendy." Whatever. It was a good show and I'll miss it.
    NBC must be feeling the heat of the One Tree Hills, Jersey Shore and Gossip Girls shows -but they fail to see that there is a middle aged/older audence who want's to be engaged in a show.....sad really that they didn't feel out the viewers to see if there was interest in keeping it running. NBC sucks!

Or they could'be hired a cute young ADA for Connie to Mentor - shame on them for pulling the plug so easily.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

I just heard Jeff GOldblum is quiting Criminal Intent. The ratings were tanking so he felt he needed to cut bait. Wonder if CI is dead and gone for good? Yes, i really miss Goren and Eames a whole bunch.
    Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. : "It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that’s pretty important.”

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;4060238;
    I just heard Jeff GOldblum is quiting Criminal Intent. The ratings were tanking so he felt he needed to cut bait. Wonder if CI is dead and gone for good? Yes, i really miss Goren and Eames a whole bunch.
    Good news for you!

Law & Order: CI Renewed; Law & Order: Criminal Intent Renewed For Final Season; Vincent D'Onofrio to Return
    To Thine Own Self Be True

CCL

D'Onofrio returns. Yay!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

anyone know when the LA series is set to start?

CCL

^ Next Wednesday (September 29th) at 10 pm. SVU is two hours tonight and then I guess from next week it will be SVU at 9 and LA at 10 for a two-hour L&O block.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

thanks! i am looking forward to the 2 hr svu tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4066686;
    ^ Next Wednesday (September 29th) at 10 pm. SVU is two hours tonight and then I guess from next week it will be SVU at 9 and LA at 10 for a two-hour L&O block.

I've seen commercials for the new LOLA - not impressed at all - seems very CSI Miami cheesy. To cancel the original and replace it with this trash is just insulting.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

i'm going to give it a chance, but i am NOT AT ALL a fan of terrence howard . . .

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4067530;
    I've seen commercials for the new LOLA - not impressed at all - seems very CSI Miami cheesy. To cancel the original and replace it with this trash is just insulting.

I wish they would have kept the original, too, but I'm not surprised they chose to go in a new direction with new characters.
    I think all 3 leads are terrific actors, so I hope it does well.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread