+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 63 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

Re: Law and Order

I probably could have dealt with him if they had not eliminated the other 2 characters, in addition to Goren. Gorn wasn't my all time favorites, but he, Eames and Bogosian jus worked well together.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Jeff Goldblum is no VDO, what can I say- he doesn't bring anything different to the show at all-other than he's a less interesting version of Goren. He always does the quirky genius shtick. Which is different from Goren's personality in that Goren had issues, dark moods and quirks which could make the viewer question his ability to function.I can't imagine the show w/o Vincent and Katherine. I would love to know the thinking which led to Goldblum full time. I know VDO are a very loyal bunch and the reason the show kept going, without him I don't see the show lasting long. At least with Goren and Eames there was this interesting relationship-she often times exasperated with Goren, even talked down to by an clueless Goren, who wasn't so much thoughtless as socially inept in close relationships. She had to put up with a lot of crap from all sides, from Goren and for standing up for him. I also like that Goren used The New York Public Library as his main method for catching criminals lol
    I'll miss Bergosian, as well, because when he came in a few years ago a whole new dynamic was added in the way he viewed Goren, which was not always in a positive light.
    "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" — Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;3858744;
    Jeff Goldblum is no VDO, what can I say- he doesn't bring anything different to the show at all-other than he's a less interesting version of Goren. He always does the quirky genius shtick. Which is different from Goren's personality in that Goren had issues, dark moods and quirks which could make the viewer question his ability to function.I can't imagine the show w/o Vincent and Katherine. I would love to know the thinking which led to Goldblum full time. I know VDO are a very loyal bunch and the reason the show kept going, without him I don't see the show lasting long. At least with Goren and Eames there was this interesting relationship-she often times exasperated with Goren, even talked down to by an clueless Goren, who wasn't so much thoughtless as socially inept in close relationships. She had to put up with a lot of crap from all sides, from Goren and for standing up for him. I also like that Goren used The New York Public Library as his main method for catching criminals lol
    I'll miss Bergosian, as well, because when he came in a few years ago a whole new dynamic was added in the way he viewed Goren, which was not always in a positive light.
    maybe they'll bring them back or maybe that's just wishful thinking.
    "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" — Abraham Lincoln

Back to Goren & Eames... they'll be back in the beginning of the season. Any predictions for their send-off??

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

the original L&O is doing an episode tonight that mirrors the story of the dad who had to fight to get his son back from the stepdad in Brazil after the mom died.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3865067;
    the original L&O is doing an episode tonight that mirrors the story of the dad who had to fight to get his son back from the stepdad in Brazil after the mom died.
    Oh, thanks for the update.
    I followed that story closely when it was on Dateline and Today.

Of course L&O always put their own spin on it - and it also had a little bit of the balloon boy hoax - a good episode, but not worth staying up til midnight for when 6:30 comes so early.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Are you all going to tune in to say goodbye to Goren and Eames on CI tonight? They will be on the first two episodes of the season starting tonight at 10 pm.

Benjamin Franklin.

Just a remind that tonight's episode, "Loyalty: Part 2" is the final send-off for Vincent D'Onfrio and Katherine Erbe.

And wow, after what happened last week to Captain Ross I honestly can't imagine how these two are going out. But one thing's for sure, I'll be there to say my goodbyes.

Benjamin Franklin.

I hated what they did to the Eric Bogosian character.

If CBS does another repeat on Good Wife, I will definitely watch CI.

+ Reply to Thread