+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

Re: Law and Order

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3399947;
    I completely lost interest in the show last night about a third of the way through. I'm fairly sure that theme (refugee child soldiers) has been done before. It would have been more fun if it had really been about someone who thought their attacker was Satan. Disappointing.

Alex is back "temporarily", so the character says. She's been around for a few weeks now. Nothing about her physically has changed, which I found kind of funny since I thought she was in witness protection - same hair, same skinny body, and I think she even has the same eyeglasses.
    I thought the episode was one of the best ever done. I don't recall any previous episode on child soldiers, at least on SVU. The three shows do overlap themes, though, so maybe it was on another one of the shows? But even so, they touch on some harroweing issues time and again (human trafficking has been done several times on the shows).
    It's been a very long time since I've seen such a well done episode so I guess it is subjective.
    Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. : "It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that’s pretty important.”

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3029898;
    To each his own, but I liked her. I like the fact that Logan was kind of a hot head and she was the more calmer of the two, I think they balanced each other out well. All I know is I am really looking forward to seeing the new season, I am a bit concerned about Bobby since he did get suspended last go!
    I love the fact that she and he were from two different generations, really and they used to have these funny little interactions in hich she would be totally into some new technology or current music and he was always so lost when it came to this. The way they would look at each other. Funny. SO much better than the orignal detective that was with him, Annabelle Sciroa?(sp) God, talk about watching paint dry. ZZZZZZZZZZZ....
    By the way, I had no idea the character was gay. Where have i been?
    Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. : "It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that’s pretty important.”

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3402115;
    Apparently, VD has been having a lot of health problems the last couple of years - it's not just the weight gain, look at his face, it looks much older than even a couple of years ago. I'll try and google and see if I can find anything out.

rumour has it that this is the reason that they brought on the second set of detectives, to allow him a lighter schedule.
    Yes. The show wanted to keep D'Onofrio as he is pretty much the anchor to the show-he and Wolfe worked out an agreement to half seasons as too much work was exaserbating his health issues (which seem to be a chemical imbalance of the brain, he was hospitilized due to `exhaustion',which is code talk for some sort of mental health issue. He collapsed on set).
    So, his appearence is tied into the medications and their side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;3419554;
    I love the fact that she and he were from two different generations, really and they used to have these funny little interactions in hich she would be totally into some new technology or current music and he was always so lost when it came to this. The way they would look at each other. Funny. SO much better than the orignal detective that was with him, Annabelle Sciroa?(sp) God, talk about watching paint dry. ZZZZZZZZZZZ....
    By the way, I had no idea the character was gay. Where have i been?

which character is gay?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3419914;
    which character is gay?
    On the thread some people say Wheeler, that's why I'm suprised, because she had a finance this past season.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;3421217;
    On the thread some people say Wheeler, that's why I'm suprised, because she had a finance this past season.

yeah- I never thought she was gay......and she was engaged to a man.......after she came from her mat leave her and Logan were talking and he implied she'd been off with a man and she told him that he would get to meet him one day.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I've always liked Wheeler. And yes - she definitely has a fiance.

I'm super curious to see how she and "Det. Zach Nichols" are going to get along this Sunday night. Will they hit it off or be at odds?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe bi?

Jeff Goldblum was AWESOME! From his dry delivery to his little jam sesh on the piano... what an interesting character. He really fits in well to the CI fabric. And from what I've seen he's been getting some rave reviews.

Did you all fall in love too?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3426881;
    Jeff Goldblum was AWESOME! From his dry delivery to his little jam sesh on the piano... what an interesting character. He really fits in well to the CI fabric. And from what I've seen he's been getting some rave reviews.

Did you all fall in love too?
    Definitely, but that didn't surprise me since Jeff Goldblum has always been one of my favorite actors.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread