+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

Re: Law and Order

I love Goran and Eames, for sure, but I also really enjoy Det. Wheeler. She's just more... delicate? There is always a different dynamic on her team.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how she and Goldblum get along this season.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

FORT Fogey

Can someone help me? I dont' have cable and I am not seeing any ads for the Jeff Goldblum characters on Law and Order ads.

Is it only going to be on cable?

Thanks for info--I would really love to see him do this!

Jeff Goldblum is only appearing on Law & Order: Criminal Intent, which will be airing on USA on cable.

I wonder if they will be putting episodes up online? USA does for many of its other shows.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

FORT Fogey

Toby--thanks for that info--unfortunately I don't have cable.

*sigh*

FORT Fan

Sometimes though, NBC will air the reruns.

I was reading that while the actress who plays Wheeler will be on maternity leave, Eames will be partnered with both Groen and Goldblum's character.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout2;3416146;

I was reading that while the actress who plays Wheeler will be on maternity leave, Eames will be partnered with both Groen and Goldblum's character.

Thanks so much for that info. I will keep an eye out for those.

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout2;3416146;

she's pregnant again?? I know when Alicia Witt was on she was on mat leave, wasn't that like last year?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3416859;
    she's pregnant again?? I know when Alicia Witt was on she was on mat leave, wasn't that like last year?
    This is posted on her imdb.com page:

She and her husband Jonathon welcomed their first child, a son named Ignatius, in September 2007.

Expecting her second child. [December 18, 2008].

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

It's my unhderstanding VIncent D'Onofrio has not felt well over the last several seasons, having been hospitilized due to the catch-all`exhaustion.' I'm wondering if the medicines he might be taking, in order to help with his health might be affecting his physical appearence, as side effects can be quite awful. Regardless, I think he's just mesmerizing. Not only on CI, but on rthe big screen. One of my favorite movies is The Whole Wide World(came out in 1996), in which he played author Robert E. Howard. Amazing performance.
    Remarking on the intellectual vanity of Christopher Hitchens’ atheist crusade, Ross Douthat once quipped that “If the world were to end tomorrow in the hail of fire, I’m confident that one of the last things to be heard on Earth, before the meteor hits, would be the sound of Hitchens and [evangelical minister] Tim LaHaye both shouting in perfect unison: See, I told you so!”

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

I was wondering if anyone knows if Ice-T's character, Det. Finn, is being killed off on the season ending episode of SVU? I ask because I read one of the main characters would be killed as part of an on going story line. It was mentioned you could figure out who it was going to be as the character spent several episodes talking about the quirks of serial killers-which is what Finn was doing for a few of the latest episodes. I'd hate to see his character go, as I think Ice-T and Richard Belzer are great together, lots of chemistry, love the banter. They are both totally underutilized. It used ot be every season the show would give each of them center stage on at least one episode. I miss that.
    Remarking on the intellectual vanity of Christopher Hitchens’ atheist crusade, Ross Douthat once quipped that “If the world were to end tomorrow in the hail of fire, I’m confident that one of the last things to be heard on Earth, before the meteor hits, would be the sound of Hitchens and [evangelical minister] Tim LaHaye both shouting in perfect unison: See, I told you so!”

+ Reply to Thread