+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

CCL

Re: Law and Order

For me, Criminal Intent has always been about D'Onofrio/Bobby so I'm not too sad about Noth/Logan leaving. Though I do like Chris Noth. I'm not sure how Jeff Goldblum will do - will have to give him a try.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Wheeler finally comes back and Logan leaves .... sigh. I liked the detective with Eames when Bobby was gone too. I did just see Wheeler's (the actress, not the character) first episode on the L&O series. She was good then too.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3084782;
    Welllll, rats. I love Logan.

I watched Raines (the short lived show where JG's character hallucinated the victims until the murder was solved) and was sad that it wasn't picked up again, but am cautious about his character. I hope he'll let Goren be "the character" and have another personality to learn to like.
    I loved Raines and thought JG was fantastic in it. If, and it seems as though it may be the case, Vd'O is slowly removing himself more or less permanently from the show (and I couldn't be less happy about that idea), JG should make an appropriately lunatic replacement.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I liked Eames' temp partner also--hoping they can find a slot for him.

I watched Detective Ed Green's final episode. I didn't like it at all. I wish it could have him going out in high style, not as a gambler. Very disappointing.

Jesse Martin is making a movie about Marvin Gaye and is performing all the vocals himself. I can't wait for that. Marvin Gaye was one sexy man and he's being portrayed by another. < panting in anticipation >
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So is Green gone for good? I am watching these shows all out of order. I don't mind being spoiled...I only watch reruns of this show.

I'm so sorry about the spoiler. I thought I was watching a rerun. It was on NBC network and that show airs after the USA network's premier.

Yes, Detective Ed Green is gone for good, supposedly. Unless he comes back to clear his name, I bet he's a goner. Jesse Martin has a lot of pots on the stove. In addition to Marvin Gaye's biop, he's starring the movie version of Rent.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;3127932;
    I'm so sorry about the spoiler. I thought I was watching a rerun. It was on NBC network and that show airs after the USA network's premier.

Yes, Detective Ed Green is gone for good, supposedly. Unless he comes back to clear his name, I bet he's a goner. Jesse Martin has a lot of pots on the stove. In addition to Marvin Gaye's biop, he's starring the movie version of Rent.
    Oh no, that wasn't a complaint, roses! I just meant I didn't mind hearing anything that might have happened in a show that came after this one. I'm assuming the whole summer is reruns.
    Thanks for the info about the actor. Not sure how the charactor can clear his name...he did do what they said he did... only if they decided to just suspend him or something, but he seems to have preempted that option by quitting.

I liked last night epi except for the ending it seemed like a season finale episode. But next week is the season finale. I know Noth is done with CI but I just didn't like how they ended the epi with him, or his partner who's fiance was arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3168961;
    I liked last night epi except for the ending it seemed like a season finale episode. But next week is the season finale. I know Noth is done with CI but I just didn't like how they ended the epi with him, or his partner who's fiance was arrested.
    It's kind of like a finale, since the only character on both shows is their boss.
    I'm confused about one thing though. I just read back thru the last few pages on this thread, and several posters mentioned that Wheeler was gay. I don't personally recall this happening on the show, and just now, she has been engaged to the guy brought up on charges.

+ Reply to Thread