+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 63 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

Re: Law and Order

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;3022178;
    Can't say I'm excited. I haven't liked any of his partners since the multi-lingual female detective left (brain freeze, can't think of her name, it's Italian).

Kaydyd, who's gay on the show? And which L&O is this storyline? I'm so out of touch with this show lately.
    To each his own, but I liked her. I like the fact that Logan was kind of a hot head and she was the more calmer of the two, I think they balanced each other out well. All I know is I am really looking forward to seeing the new season, I am a bit concerned about Bobby since he did get suspended last go!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I just watched the last half of the episode where Gorem was suspended, but I didn't catch why. Can someone fill in the missing blanks? I wondered if it was planned so he could go undercover. What's going to happen with his partnership with Eames now that she's upset with him? I liked that other detective who temporarily replaced Gorem. Although I wouldn't want him to permanently do so, he would be a great addition to the show.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

CCL

I think Gorem was suspended after he went and got himself falsely arrested so that he could be put in the prison upstate and investigate the goings-on there (after his nephew (?) or whoever contacted him). He did so secretly and didn't tell his boss what he was doing, or get authorization. I presume that is why he was suspended.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

^Thanks for the info. I remember that episode. He should win an Emmy for that, or at least be nominated. Thanks for the information!
    ~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3063571;
    I think Gorem was suspended after he went and got himself falsely arrested so that he could be put in the prison upstate and investigate the goings-on there (after his nephew (?) or whoever contacted him). He did so secretly and didn't tell his boss what he was doing, or get authorization. I presume that is why he was suspended.
    That is why he was suspended! he had his prints changed in the system and everything! Eames got a slap on the wrist but Bobby was suspended. Seems like he bounced back since he was undercover in the season opener! I know on that episode there was a rat placed in his desk but I wonder how the rest of the cops/detectives will treat as the the rest of the season progresses.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I love so many characters .... Lenny will always be #1, but Logan/Goren Eames are next. Glad Wheeler is back, they just meshed better than his others. I hope Eames doesn't make him pay for too long, I love the relationship they had. I get why she's mad/hurt/etc., he does treat her unconsciously like she's Robin to his Batman. Maybe they can grow out of that. I like that Eames was interrogating the husband instead of Goren, and got the reaction they hoped for. She's always had his back, now he can learn to acknowledge her skills.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;3082851;
    Yeah, nooooooooooooooo! He was the whole reason started watching CI again. I love Logan. Well, he seems to come and go throughout the franchise, so hopefully he'll be back soon.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Welllll, rats. I love Logan.

I watched Raines (the short lived show where JG's character hallucinated the victims until the murder was solved) and was sad that it wasn't picked up again, but am cautious about his character. I hope he'll let Goren be "the character" and have another personality to learn to like.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I loved Jeff Goldblum's tv series, Tenspeed and Brownshoe. That was so funny, but drama isn't his forte. I wish they would have hired that detective who paired with Eames when Bobby went undercover. He's a keeper.
    ~~~~

+ Reply to Thread