+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

Re: Law and Order

The regular L&O was good tonight too. I can't understand the whole gay thing, that just because you find out your kid is gay you suddenly stop loving him. I couldn't imagine my child telling me he was gay and completely pretending like he never said anything...or worse, kicking him out and cutting him off . As far as the new season though, I'm really liking the new additions, especially Green's new partner, who's name I'm of course completely blanking on....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I'm enjoying Jeremy Sisto on L&O and am ecstatic to see the back of Fred Thompson.
    I also quite like the new DA, but find the thing he does with the baseball bat a little annoying in that it's very 'A Few Good Men'.
    The actor who plays the new DA is Linus Roache, a Brit, and I think his American accent is pretty good.
    For any Canadians who watch Coronation Street, his dad is William Roache who plays Ken Barlow.
    "That's Numberwang!"

HELP!! I'm so annoyed ... I spent the hour watching "Cut", about the plastic surgeon on trial for the criminally negligent death of the novelist addicted to surgery, when my DVR cut out seriously right as the jury foreman stood to give his verdict. They cut away so I couldn't even see if he was forming a "G" or a "N" !!!!! If anyone remembers this episode, featuring Fontana and Green, McCoy and Serena, please let me know the verdict. It should be guilty, as that's what the editing was leaning toward, but you never know!
    Any help would be appreciated.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Good SVU tonight. I was so glad they didn't have the CO rape Olivia. For a minute there, I thought that's where it was going.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2921965;
    Good SVU tonight. I was so glad they didn't have the CO rape Olivia. For a minute there, I thought that's where it was going.

of course you know they won't go that far. but i would have stop watching the show if the guard wasn't arrested. it made me so mad.

I was so riveted to l;ast night's show! If Olivia didnt have Tutola pretending to be a guard, and come in when he did, i think she would have been murdered as well as raped. Good ending too.

I don't know, if any of the L&O would go there, it would be SVU. I'm glad they didn't, but they easily could have. It was a really riveting episode wasn't it?

I caught an old Law & Order episode the other night, and the Captain from CI was the defense attorney. Seems like kind of an odd career switch.

CCL

^ He was probably playing a different character. They've done that before. For example, the actor who later played Lenny Briscoe was a defense attorney in an episode or two early on. And the actress who played Lt Van Buren played a victim's mother in an early episode.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Good news! New episodes of CI are starting back on USA June 8th! Who is excited ????? I know I am I love CI! And it looks like Mike has his old partner back, Detective Wheeler is back I saw they updated the CI page on USA and she is featured now. Anyone else excited?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread