+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

FORT Fogey

Re: Law and Order

I agree about Fred Thompson, and thought it was a bit of a stretch when he entered after leaving the Senate. Now, to be President?? He's probably hoping that his name or face recognition from the show will bring him along, I hope NOT.

Fred Thompson just gets on my last nerve. I could never understand what he added to the show, but he and Wolf are buds. The show has some Republican overtones so his addition to the cast wasn't a surprise.

The new guy at CI reminds me of the Brady Bunch.

I miss the gray-haired men on the show - Sheridan and Farino. No wonder I'm such a big Taylor Hicks fan, lmao.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;2429350;
    I agree about Fred Thompson, and thought it was a bit of a stretch when he entered after leaving the Senate. Now, to be President?? He's probably hoping that his name or face recognition from the show will bring him along, I hope NOT.
    Yep he is. It was reported that while in the Senate he was known as to be lazy and his camp announced that they would focus more on internet to get his message out. I guess he can't stand the rigors of stumping, too pampered by hollywood.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;2429556;
    The new guy at CI reminds me of the Brady Bunch.
    Agreed. Told my husband he reminded me of Mike Brady, but not in a nice way.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;1894506;
    Melsevene, didn't Jerry Orbach die? I'm just sure that he did.
    I agree with you that watching the show without him isn't nearly as entertaining.

I don't care much for CI. The original guy is so intense that he gives me the creeps. Maybe he's a great actor and I just don't know it, but it seems that some serious over acting is going on there.
    Oh I love Vincent. I don't like it as much when Chris Noth is on there....

He's a great actor with great chameleon qualities. Going from this show to the bug in the first MIB.

It seemed as if everytime I caught CI it was Chris Noth and the other lady. I miss Vincent.

I've lost interest in all of the Law & Order shows. Orbach is dead. D'onifro (sp) and the sidekick from CI is gone, SVU while it has the same cast, is just old.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

KRISTOPHER BRATT, the 20-year-old nephew of actor BENJAMIN BRATT according to CBS 5 in San Francisco, died after a Tuesday morning car accident in San Francisco.

San Francisco police confirm to ET that both Kristopher and another man, ALFONSO CORTEZ, 36, died after a vehicle being followed by police ran a red light and broadsided the car they were riding in at approximately 4 a.m.

An officer reports that when police discovered the stolen car, they turned their lights on to pull the car over, but at the very first intersection they approached, the stolen car ran a red light, hitting the car Bratt and Cortez were riding in.

The driver of the stolen car was arrested following the crash and "charged with multiple felonies," according to police.
    How terrible...an example of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    My condolences to the family......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2717476;
    Link Here

How terrible...an example of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    My condolences to the family......

San Francisco has a "no chase" policy to avoid accidents just like this. The police who chased the stolen car should be taken off the streets.

Gabriel, Vincent D'onfrio isn't gone from CI. That program is on the cable USA network now. The shows are actually better now. I still can't figure out why Chris Noth can't get a decent partner after Isabella (what's her last name?) left. She was terrific but reportedly hated being on the show.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

I love both CI casts ... love watching the transformation of Logan as he FINALLY grows up. And I enjoyed the line about how he's not used to being the 'reasonable one'. Love Goren and his approach to cases and interrogations. My favorite was when both teams united on a case together, when they brought Logan back in. I love to watch them poke at each other, one of my favorites.

I MISS LENNY!!! No one replaces Lenny, but Farino did a great job stepping into those shoes. I'm trying to catch up now.

Never got into SVU, I cannot listen/watch about children being abused and that seems like all it ever is.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread