+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I hope they make mention of him in a future episode - I'd like to know when (if) he is let out of jail.
    I hope so too. I was wondering if he'd end up being Olivia's new love interest until he went to jail!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I hope so too. I was wondering if he'd end up being Olivia's new love interest until he went to jail!
    Good to know I wasn't the only one thinking of the love interest possibility.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Good to know I wasn't the only one thinking of the love interest possibility.
    Count me in! He was a real cutie! And noble at the end.

I heard today that Mariska Hargitay is pregnant. I wonder if they'll somehow write that in(can't imagine they would) or try to hide it.

I heard today that Mariska Hargitay is pregnant. I wonder if they'll somehow write that in(can't imagine they would) or try to hide it.
    Well I was left with the feeling that she couldn't live with herself, letting the reporter rot in jail. I'll bet she will come clean about what she did, and then she'll be suspended from the force. And hopefully not forever, but just for the duration of her pregnancy.

(And just so you know, I don't read spoilers about this show, so I have no idea if Hargitay is leaving the show or not.)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Well I was left with the feeling that she couldn't live with herself, letting the reporter rot in jail. I'll bet she will come clean about what she did, and then she'll be suspended from the force. And hopefully not forever, but just for the duration of her pregnancy.

(And just so you know, I don't read spoilers about this show, so I have no idea if Hargitay is leaving the show or not.)
    I haven't read any spoilers either although I am a spoiler whore(according to lambikins definition). I really hope she doesn't leave the show. It just wouldn't be the same for me!

CCL
    Soure: http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1136342,00.html

Law & Order's Mariska Hargitay Expecting

Wednesday Nov 30, 2005 5:00pm EST

Law & Order: SVU actress Mariska Hargitay and husband Peter Hermann are expecting their first child together.

"I can confirm that she is expecting," Hargitay's publicist, Erwin More, tells Reuters. No other details were immediately available.

Hargitay, 41, who plays NYPD Det. Olivia Benson on NBC's Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, met Hermann, 38, on the show, where he has a recurring role. The couple wed in Santa Barbara, Calif. in August 2004 in front of 200 guests.

"They're mad about each other," wedding planner Yifat Oren, told PEOPLE at the time. "And they're hilariously funny together."

Hargitay's mother is Hollywood icon Jayne Mansfield, who died in a car crash in 1967. Her father is Hungarian bodybuilder Mickey Hargitay.

They don't say how far along she is so there's no indication of when she will be off. But they have a lot of detectives on that show - I guess they will just have more Finn & Munch in her absence.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post

Yeah, but I don't see how she would avoid serious jail time if she came clean...more than a maternity leave jail time so to speak. Unless she's decided to retire and raise babies...at 41 this could be her only one. And she may be worried about stress and all, so I could see she'd bow out before they have to write her out for looking pregnant. Though she is in great shape. Which of course would make the pregnancy more obvious...esp. as she doesn't wear dresses etc. on the show usually. Maybe they will do several shows (tape them I mean) of her and then several focusing on her partner and just show them interspersed... that might be why we are getting fewer of them being a team this year.
    Well, congratulations to her, and hope she comes back to the show.

Anyone see SVU Tuesday? It was one of the best this season! Mariska was awesome!

CCL
    Anyone see SVU Tuesday? It was one of the best this season! Mariska was awesome!
    Yeah, it was kind of creepy (not unusual for SVU, come to think of it). It was nice to see Olivia and Benson working together again.

+ Reply to Thread