+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Law and Order

That is SO awesome!!!!
    I can't wait to have Noth back! I seen an ad for LO CI yesterday when watching CSI NY that said Noth would be back!! Yummy!!!
    ---------------------
    opps....

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    Happy news for Ajane?

Noth returning in Law & Order spinoff

Awesome news...I can hardly wait.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Mike Logan is back! Long overdue if you ask me.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

That is awesome news. I was always a huge Mike Logan fan.

FORT Fogey

Funny "L & O"-related bit on Mickey Dolenz's (WCBS-FM New York) show

To all:

Very funny opening to Wednesday morning's (March 16) Mickey Dolenz show on WCBS-FM (101.1) in New York (heard weekdays from 6:00-10:00 AM New York Time and which you can hear outside NYC if you're an AOL subscriber).

In it, they were doing a bit that started out as a "promo" for tonight's episode of Law & Order then noting if you missed that, you can see Trial By Jury on Thursdays, or Criminal Intent on Sundays or Special Victims Unit on Tuesdays, or if you miss those, you can watch the reruns on TNT like 10 times a day or on USA Network 24/7.

It ended with the announcer saying "If you miss the one episode of Law & Order you had to see", not to worry, it's like a bus, there will be another episode in 10 minutes.

Very funny!

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    I'm a regular L&O viewer and fanatic. (I've got the first season on DVD and the PC game. )

The prerequisite to understanding where Serena's gay line came from involves watching the episode "Gov Love" that aired on Nov. 10th of last year. This is the episode that involved an investigation into the death of a governor's wife. (Inspired by the investigation into Connecticut Gov. Rowland's accepting favors from contractors and a minor back story, inspired by the resignation of NJ Gov. McGreevey.) McCoy subpoenas their star witness but to his dismay, the witness is married to the same-gender defendant. McCoy decides to counter with his interpretation of spousal privilege. He seeks to the higher courts to ban gay marriages much to Serena's appall and objection. Her emotional involvement was very apparent in this episode. With her recent finale, now I understand why.
    The Gov Love episode is replaying right now. Watching it again and knowing what happens later, it is obvious why Serena is so upset. I can't decide whether Jack's character is supposed to know at this point or not.

Wow! I didn't make that connection. I didn't much care for her character, there was just something not right about her.

***Possible Spoiler Alert***

My husband mentioned to me this week that he heard Jesse Martin is leaving L&O - on the NBC website, this week's episode shows him being shot. Hubby says he heard Det. Green will be in a coma for a couple of episodes and then will die off. Anyone know anything about this?
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey
    AJane:

Jesse Martin's absence is only temporary.

ED's being shot so he can be temporarily written out because Jesse's filming the big-screen version of RENT, a play he originally starred in on Broadway before he went into TV back in the mid-1990's (most of the original Broadway cast is reuniting for the big-screen version).

Wally, I knew I could count on you for an answer. Thank you. I thought it would be tough going with 2 new detectives on the series AND a new ADA (I must say Annie Parisse is as dull as ditchwater - not the greatest casting move, IMO).

+ Reply to Thread