+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: '24' will start with a bang on January 3

I really like the new season so far, the only thing about 24 that I have always hated was that the hour just seems to go by so fast and you have to wait a whole week (or worse when they kept interrupting the season in prior years) to get another fix. Count me as another one missing President Palmer already and I can't wait to Driscoll makes her exit at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    Dogg--What was the Michael Moore reference? I recall thinking something about him, but I do not remember what was said.
    I'm not Dogg, but here's your answer...

The context is the Secretary of Defense (Heller) was talking to his son (Richard) trying to convince him to not speak at a protest.

Heller: If you do this it will humiliate the President, and it will be dangerous to National Security.
    Richard: What could be more dangerous then 25 hundred missiles delivery systems?
    Heller: Oh spare me your 6th grade Michael Moore logic, the world is a little bit more complicated then that Richard. We do not live in a utopia. America has enemies.

The new hiree - the black woman whom Curtis doesn't trust - what was she hired to do, other than spend her time looking for ways to coerce the other employees?

I think the muslim boy will somehow team up with Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks
    The new hiree - the black woman whom Curtis doesn't trust - what was she hired to do, other than spend her time looking for ways to coerce the other employees?
    Ha ha, good question. I think she is just there to create drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks
    I think the muslim boy will somehow team up with Jack.

Ooh! I like that idea! Maybe he'll turn on his family to exact revenge for his girlfriend's murder. Hmmm, he's pretty likely to get killed then, too.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I LOVE this show! It is fast paced, entertaining, and super suspenseful. Hitting us with 4 hrs over 2 days was a good way to get us hooked. I sit on the edge of my seat as the show careens along and I never know what is going to happen. I think the unpredictability is what makes it unique.

FORT Fogey
    Awesome start to the season! When the Muslim mother killed the girlfriend, and she was standing there asking for the gun back, I thought he was going to shoot his mom! That would have been cool.

Everyone at CTU has a stick up their bum expecially that Driscoll lady. Geez! The schitzo daughter does seem just like a plan to get her out of there.

aye, is that guy that plays the president the same dude that was the dad on that show(al bundy rip) who talked to the puppet?

and can somebody explain the exact relationship between that black girl and the other black dude and what exactly is she doing with ctu?

poor lil girl got killed off quick, i think i seen her on good day live or one of them shows last week talking about her new character on the show...who knew it would only last a few episodes

i think beruze(sp?) will betray his parents later on in the season because of his gf getting poisoned and i think the girls mom will probably get bumped off next episode when she shows up at there home

also, is that Chloe's bf or is this a guy she is in love with secretly or something

One thing I don't understand. In stand of robbing the store, why didn't he let the air out of his tire or something? Wouldn't that save him a lot of trouble? This season is really good so far and hopefully it keeps going.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    and can somebody explain the exact relationship between that black girl and the other black dude and what exactly is she doing with ctu?
    Curtis Manning (the black dude) and Merianne (the black girl) once had an affair, but are not together anymore. She is at CTU to help out as a consultant for CTU's investigation.

beruze(sp?)
    Behrooz

also, is that Chloe's bf or is this a guy she is in love with secretly or something
    I doubt it. I think he's just another CTU flunkie that others will push around.

I doubt it. I think he's just another CTU flunkie that others will push around.
    naw, not the fat dude that was helping her out with the satellite thing, but the guy andrew that got taken and beat up close to death

+ Reply to Thread