+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: '24' will start with a bang on January 3

FORT Newbie

Please !!! about 4th season of 24

Hi !!

I'm a french guy who hasn't yet seen the 3rd season of 24...
    ...and tv starts showing the 4th next week.

My question is : can I watch the 4th before the 3rd ? (no spoiling ?... No essential info ?)

Thanks !!!

Quote Originally Posted by vinvin
    Hi !!

I'm a french guy who hasn't yet seen the 3rd season of 24...
    ...and tv starts showing the 4th next week.

My question is : can I watch the 4th before the 3rd ? (no spoiling ?... No essential info ?)

Thanks !!!
    Hi, I watched season 4 withouth seeing season 3 and I didn't have any problems following anything at all. You should be okay, and if you have any questions about people or anything, then come in here to ask. Am sure someone would be able to help you out

Welcome to FORT vinvin!

Yup, I'd say it would be safe to watch season 4. Some of the characters underwent.......let's say....... "a situation change" in season 3 but like starkissed said, you can always ask us if you're confused by anything.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Every season I wonder how Jack will get out of the tight spot he was put in at the end of the season before. I can't wait to find out how they bring him back to the story! I will be sad/mad if Michelle has been killed off. It's okay if she can't be on the show, but at least let her linger in the backstory like Jack's daughter Kim. If Kim can be kept alive, as annoying as she was, then Michelle deserves the same.

The dynamic of Jack and Tony has not been able to be recreated with any other characters. I wonder if Tony will be around this season because he and Jack just fit together so well.

And I know there are Chloe fans here but I can't STAND her! I would not shed a tear to see her killed off. She is just too annoying.

As for the new season, does anyone have any spoiler scoop?
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 11-22-2005 at 08:40 AM.

WooHoo Season 5 is on it's way!!!

Trio Punches Clock for "24"

Jack is back. And he's bringing some friends with him.

The Fox hit 24 is dusting off the welcome mat for three more veteran actors this season, with
    Peter Weller, JoBeth Williams and Julian Sands joining the ever-revolving cast, the network announced Friday.

When last viewers saw
    Kiefer Sutherland's rogue agent Jack Bauer, he was dropped off south of the border, handed a new identity and warned not to return to the U.S.

The new season, Day 5 in Bauer-land, kicks off 18 months later, with national security once again "brutally breached."

The presumed-dead Bauer has taken up a new life with his girlfriend and her son, played by previously announced newcomers
    Connie Britton and Brady Corbett, respectively. Which is where the series' latest additions come in.

While Fox is remaining mum on any plot details, they have confirmed that Robocop thesp Weller has signed on as federal agent Christopher Henderson, the man responsible for recruiting Bauer to the CTU more than a decade ago. Three-time Emmy nominee, and recent Fever Pitch actress, Williams plays his wife.

As for veteran British actor Sands, of Time Code and A Room with a View fame, producers have simply tagged him "billionaire bad guy" Vladimir Bierko.

But the cozy threesome aren't the only new faces popping up on the prime time hit this season.

Earlier this year, Fox announced several high-profile new additions to the time-sensitive drama.

In addition to Britton and Corbet, erstwhile Hobbit
    Sean Astin joins the clock-ticker as a regular this season, playing a fellow Counter Terrorist Unit agent.

Former Designing Woman
    Jean Smart rounds out the new ensemble as the first lady.

24's fifth day kicks off with a four-hour, two-night premiere Jan. 15 and 16 on Fox, which will mark the series' 100th episode.

I still have to see season 4! My brother & his wife lent me the first season this summer, and I quickly went out and bought seasons 2 & 3 right after that. I've been salivating waiting to see the 4th season once it hits shelves in December. I'll have to dedicate some time to watching it before the new season starts on the 15th... Great show though, but damn, I watch way too much TV!

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

FORT Fanatic
    WOOOO HOOOOO!!!

cant wait. one more day for me to watch another day of jacks crazy life. lol.

I have seen a few episdoes but realized that I need to start from the beggining...really want to get into it but hard to so late in the game, you know? My friend and I were talking about buying the first season this weekend and going from there. I know that we have a lot of catching up to do but once I get hooked on something I have no life LOL. Speaking of 24, has anyone seen the video game that is coming on playstation 2 for the show? My friend played the demo and said it has a lot to offer...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I think maybe this thread should be merged with the other "24" thread.

+ Reply to Thread