Page 1 of 135 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

CSI

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
    CBS 5 Sep 23 08:00pm
    Series/Drama, 59 Mins.

"Viva Las Vegas", Episode #501.
    The CSI unit investigates four fatalities on one wild night in Las Vegas: a nightclub shooting, a stripper found dead in a hotel suite, a man found electrocuted in his bathtub, and a body clad in an alien costume found near Area 51.

Cast: William Petersen, Marg Helgenberger, Gary Dourdan, George Eads, Jorja Fox, Paul Guilfoyle, Robert David Hall, Eric Szmanda, Robert David Hall, Alex Carter, David Berman, Jose Zuniga, Romy Rosemont, Wallace Langham, Nicholas Lea, Archie Kao, John L. Adams, Vincent Ward, Amanda Lockwood, Reiko Aylesworth.
    Producer(s): Jerry Bruckheimer, Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue, Anthony Zuiker, William Petersen.

Original Airdate: September 23, 2004.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Loved this episode. Bringing in Reiko from 24 was interesting. And French Stewart (from 3rd Rock) was almost unrecognizable as the alien and Elvis preacher.

Jay
    French Stewart was the alien/Elvis? I didn't recognize him. Will Reiko be a permanent cast member? I hope so because she was great in her role.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    French Stewart was the alien/Elvis? I didn't recognize him.

I got the impression Reiko was outta there! Poor Greg, he'll never be a field agent.

And what was up with Sara's face? Maybe we were supposed to think she got a tan on vacation? Did she spend the whole summer in rehab?

I was looking forward to the chemistry between Reiko and Gary Dourdan (Warrick).
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Pretty good episode.

French Stewart in that Elvis outfit makes me think of the movie he was in Love Stinks a pretty good movie that should had more stuff in it. One of the funny lines in the episode I like was when Al was showing Catherine the dead stripper's bruise up ankle and Catherine told him " Have you ever done a striptease in 4 inch heels" I bust out laughing.
    Last edited by WOLF74; 09-25-2004 at 05:03 AM.

FORT Newbie
    CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
    I was looking forward to see the season Premeire of CSI because William Petersen is a hottie.He is my fav actor. My fav episode is one of the first on couple The Complete 4th Season of C.S.I. - The Complete 4th Season [QUOTE]
    Last edited by LovelyHolly; 09-25-2004 at 09:02 PM.

Your favorite episode is the complete 4th season? I think you may need to look up "episode" in the dictionary, because I'm not sure you understand

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I liked the opener, but I wasn't crazy with some of the filming techniques. It's almost like they were trying to get too over produced or something (can't put my finger on it). CSI (original) is good enough it doesn't need flashy camera work.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I finally watched it last night. Loved it! I watched last season's finale and then right into this season's premiere. I couldn't imagine the Vegas cast without Sarah and Nick, so I'm glad everything got worked out.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by Jay
    French Stewart was the alien/Elvis? I didn't recognize him.
    Count me in the group that didn't recognize him.

I can't believe they had 4 different cases in one episode. That was a bit much, in my opinion. I agree with Bravo about the filming technique, when they were interrogating the club owner and the image was all over the place, I almost felt dizzy. Just bring us the good old C.S.I. and we'll be happy.

+ Reply to Thread