+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 135 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: CSI

Re: CSI

is that Lady Heather playing on Army Wives now??? I don't watch Army wives but saw the commerical
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3476860;
    is that Lady Heather playing on Army Wives now??? I don't watch Army wives but saw the commerical
    Someone on the Army Wives thread just asked the same question!

ETA Ooops, I see that was you! And here I thought you had confirmation!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3476874;
    Someone on the Army Wives thread just asked the same question!

ETA Ooops, I see that was you! And here I thought you had confirmation!
    lmao..well I didn't get any answer there so i thought i would try here...guess I will look it up myself..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3476889;
    lmao..well I didn't get any answer there so i thought i would try here...guess I will look it up myself..lol
    No, it's Catherine Bell, who was on JAG. Melinda Clarke played Lady Heather and also Julie Cooper on The OC.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Whattt????

Jorja Fox returning to CBS' `CSI' as Sara Sidle - Yahoo! News

LOS ANGELES Sara Sidle is coming back to "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation."

Actress Jorja Fox, who left the CBS crime drama as a regular two years ago, will return as Sara for the 10th-season debut and other episodes, CBS said Friday.

"We're thrilled for Jorja's return to `CSI,'" said executive producer Carol Mendelsohn, adding that viewers will "discover where life has taken Sara Sidle and what brings her back to the `CSI' team in Las Vegas in our premiere episode."

The show returns Sept. 24.

Fox, part of "CSI" since the show started, left during its eighth year. She was seen briefly last season, including one episode in which her character reunited with ex-colleague and romantic interest Gil Grissom, played by William Petersen.

Petersen left the series last season, with Laurence Fishburne joining the cast. CBS didn't say whether Petersen might drop back in next season along with Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3583195;
    Whattt????

Actress Jorja Fox, who left the CBS crime drama as a regular two years ago, will return as Sara for the 10th-season debut and other episodes, CBS said Friday.

"We're thrilled for Jorja's return to `CSI,'" said executive producer Carol Mendelsohn, adding that viewers will "discover where life has taken Sara Sidle and what brings her back to the `CSI' team in Las Vegas in our premiere episode."

Fox, part of "CSI" since the show started, left during its eighth year. She was seen briefly last season, including one episode in which her character reunited with ex-colleague and romantic interest Gil Grissom, played by William Petersen.

Petersen left the series last season, with Laurence Fishburne joining the cast. CBS didn't say whether Petersen might drop back in next season along with Fox.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! Please stay gone. I've never liked Sara and was extremely ticked that Grissom left to go be with her.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3583195;
    Whattt????

Who is this WE who are so happy about her return? They certainly didn't ask for my opinion. "Thrilled" would not have been the word I would have chosen!!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

If bringing her back means Grissom may show up every now and then, I'll deal with it I guess.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I quit watching the show when William Petersen left.
    I don't mind Lawrence Fishburne - I just don't like the tone of the show much anymore without Petersen. I never really enjoyed Jorja Fox and the romance bet. she and Petersen was never believable for me. I always preferred him with Lady Heather. That was smokin'.
    Now, if they brought Gary Dourdan back from the dead, I'd start watching this show again.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

You may not like Gary now noreality. He's gotten a bit large and looks very puffy like a heart patient or an alcoholic.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread